Recent content by Dio.Brando

1. Dio.Brando

Happy Fossilween! (EVENT CLOSED)

RE: Happy Fossilween! Thanks Mooooooooo! We appreciate all the kind words and support! A Stantler spawn? Hmmm.... It is fitting for a christmas style event huh?
  2. Dio.Brando

Better Communication of Events

Hi Phazon! All of the staff really appreciate you taking the time to write all of this and actually put forth the effort to point these things out to us. Also, i wanted to apologize for the REALLY LATE response. I have been away for a little while now due to real life issues BUT i'm back now...
  3. Dio.Brando

RE: Happy Fossilween! Thank you to all who have helped Celebi with keeping our past and present secure! You have fulfilled your duty honorably! The event will come to an end in one week from today. That is Tuesday November 29th! Please leave all feedback on the event right here on this thread...
  4. Dio.Brando

Stuck and can not continue with Halloween event

Hey joe! Just letting you know that this should be fixed now. Hope youre enjoying the event! :D
  5. Dio.Brando

RE: Happy Fossilween! What was your guess, Charlotte?? [hr] Were all glad that you're excited for it! Good to see you around as well.
  6. Dio.Brando

Greetings everyone! Halloween is upon us and festivities are in full swing in the Pokémon World - Trainers are dressed up as all kinds of ghouls, the Poké Marts are fresh out of candy after townspeople all around raided supplies to give out. Even the Pokémon themselves are joining in with the...
  7. Dio.Brando

NEWEST Player Guide

Firstly, here are the rules: http://www.pokemon-world-online.net/rules.php  DOWNLOADING THE GAME CLIENT: http://www.pokemon-world-online.net/download.php LOGIN ISSUES: Problem: You try to log in but get the "User already in System" error.  Solution: In some cases logging into the...
  8. Dio.Brando

fgh

dfghdfgh
  9. Dio.Brando

Rejoined Pwo

Welcome back!
  10. Dio.Brando

Jimmy

Welcome to PWO, Jimmy! PWO has a very diverse community. Try to find other people that speak your first language and im sure that will be more enjoyable for you. Glad to see a new player checking out the forums too! Welcome, again, Jimmy! -Dio