Recent content by Deep-Blue

1. D

Small size PC

i agree with u the update was cool cause of so many boxes but it was surprising to find them small :/
  2. D

help me

ok thnx fonty
  3. D

help me

Hi there Staff i have an issue that occured and i hope that u would help me plz well i joined this game in 2013 and now when i want to change my username i bought name pass from TS but unfotunatelly i forgot my security questions cause i created them long ago :( so is there a way to change them...
  4. D

Help me Staff

Hi there Staff i have an issue that occured and i hope that u would help me plz well i joined this game in 2013 and now when i want to change my username i bought name pass from TS but unfotunatelly i forgot my security questions cause i created them long ago :( so is there a way to change them...
  5. D

The 2015 PWO Awards (Results)

Re: The 2015 PWO Awards. Members Smartest: electrofreak Friendliest: str8trainer ohlssonpower Funniest: TMbjerksen Coolest: fadoka ohlssonpower blade94 Best Debater: Comeback Player of the Year: Most Attractive Male: blade94 Most Attractive Female: gingeraqua Most Talkative: 420isON Most...
  6. D

Map Loading Issues. (black screen)

thnx lumi it did really work actually u r the first person who really gived me a solution anyway thnx again :)
  7. D

SHINY IVs RESET [PLEASE VOTE]

1 st option :)
  8. D

EVENT SUGGESTION

hi every one , what i want to suggest today is an event for the next mounth since the mapping contest is over i want to suggest that in the winner's map we add some features like selecting 3 caves the first cave we call it halloween cave ( dark "lost" cave ) and the second crismass cave ( ice...
  9. D

Daycare.

good idea i agree i am with u genell