Recent content by BusterBlazeFox

1. B

EVs. not Eevees - v1.95.3

It's not even possible to run an installer as non-admin on Windows 8.1, but just to be safe, I tried to specifically run as admin, and it failed just the same. :p I find this odd, because some people were having this problem for the .2 patch, but it was fine for me, and now suddenly it's cropped...
  2. B

EPIC! I don't know why, but I was always under the impression that EVs were already implemented. xD Can't imagine why, but luckily I never tried to do anything with them. So, I assume this means all Pokemon going into this update will have 0 EVs? Fine by me. It'll be nice to sort of start from a...
  3. B

Re: Pokemon World Online 1.95.1 Looks like reinstalling DirectX on Windows 8.1 is no easy feat. :p I went into Windows Update and found several "non-essential", unnamed updates, plus one for .NET framework, although if the game doesn't run on that, it doesn't matter. xD After getting it all...
  4. B

Re: Pokemon World Online 1.95.1 Does the game run on anything like DirectX or .NET framework? I haven't solved the authenticating forever problem yet, but if the game runs on something else I can try to re-install, maybe that will fix it somehow. :p ...I assume it uses at least .NET framework...
  5. B

Re: Pokemon World Online 1.95.1 Thanks for the update. I had the "Authenticating forever" glitch, so I'll let you know if it's fixed once I get 1.95.1 installed. :) EDIT: It doesn't seem to be fixed. I'm still authenticating forever. :'( I tried installing it over 1.95, and when that didn't...
  6. B

Re: Pokemon World Online 1.95 Well, it's worth a try! Downloading it from Dropbox 2 now after having removed every trace of the game from my system as far as I can tell. Installing... Aaand the verdict is... Still authenticating forever. Well, thanks for the suggestion, anyway. :(
  7. B

Re: Pokemon World Online 1.95 Figure I'll be somewhat helpful and post my experience with this. Though it isn't much. I try to login, and it says "Authenticating" forever. Looks like a lot of people are getting this. I'm certain that I'm on the newest update. I just installed it today over the...
  8. B

Blast from the Past

I remember a long time ago I made a big text file about stuff in the battle system that didn't work, or worked differently from the official Pokemon games. Back then, there were a LOT of those things... I would list moves that didn't work, status conditions that did the wrong thing, all kinds of...
  9. B

A little confused about..

I have the new client, and I'm getting the same issue. This is a problem with the NEW client. Just so everyone knows...
  10. B

cant login

I'm having the exact same problem (Authenticating forever). I even reset my password to make sure I wasn't just using the wrong one (Although it usually tells you when you are, it didn't this time; I even tried using the wrong password, and it did the same thing). This is clearly an issue with...
  11. B

Life continues to get in the way, haha, but as long as Block 2 is open, I'll go do them! Although I'll be quick, so I get get onto the Block 3 areas! :) Just gotta wait for the, uh, recent issue to be resolved so I can get online to do that. ^_^;
  12. B

Life ended up getting in the way of testing the rest of block two in time for block three, but is it still considered open for suggestions, or does this officially mean it's now "locked"? If so, I suppose I'll move on to block 3 areas! :)
  13. B

Haha nooooooo, adding more confusion onto the poison would just make things worse, to be honest. A better solution would be to just add Antidotes as an item or something. But that's unrelated to this. I think Mt. Moon is fine how it is, with each floor having a different focus. My only other...
  14. B

Back again. This time I ran around in Mt. Moon 1F for ~30-35 minutes. Not sure exactly how long, since I ran out of Pokeballs at one point and had to trek back to Pewter to buy some (What if I had run into Clefairy? Right?). I also ended up being a bit disorganized with my Notepad file at first...
  15. B

I tested spawns on Route 3 For 30 minutes, and this is what I got: Jigglypuff - 1 Nidoran F - 0 Nidoran M - 3 Mankey - 9 Ekans - 16 Spearow - 20 Caught that Jigglypuff, I assume it's the route's rarity... But... Dat HR Nidoran Female? Lol. I didn't see a single one! Although I only saw three...