Recent content by Buggot

1. B

First time I've been on here in a while

Brings a bit of tears to my eyes, not gonna lie. I can barely even remember who it was I played with anymore... Loading up the program now. It seems like it's quite inactive nowadays. Any progress? Who's still here?
  2. B

Catch me up! - Buggot

Astonished to see that my account still stands, I'm really glad you all didn't do any of those clean ups like you did before! Hitmonchan man is back. Can anyone catch me up? What has happened since December of 2014? I went in game and there's nobody :( What's up with Sevii and Hoenn? Are they...
  3. B

Back

I can't believe it... I'm flattered that you guys remember me. The Hitmonchan guy, yes!!! All my efforts have paid off somewhat, albeit no S Hitmonchan. @alanatony still on the lookout for one, was devastated once upon a time that a friend of mine gave away a s Hitmonchan without letting me know...
  4. B

Back

Thanks! Do I know you? I can't seem to remember but I remember that face from the siggy.
  5. B

Back

Haven't played this game in so long, stopped playing frequently after the Shane incident; how is everything? Hope ya'll haven't crumbled since my inactivity ;)
  6. B

PWO Services: Playerdex Changes

Wow, finally. It's pretty good from first impressions. Can you still buy Token Store pokemon? EDIT: Went around. So Confusing, and slow to boot. I was kinda confused on where to go and what to do, there were so many options.
  7. B

I would love the Playerdex to be more involved in the game, especially if it is true that they are close to releasing the new Playerdex. I voted for a Custom breeding system, because it potentially gives so much more options than having to pay with vouches or tokens, or maybe paying on the...
  8. B

<3 you too Shane

I was also wondering how old everyone is. I mean, everyone is prone to an argument or two, but only non professionals go to this point. Everyone is to blame, and it needs to stop
  9. B

What's been Going On?

Okay, thanks! How's any updates/progress going? Also, what's with the different avatars in game? I look like Shane (not trying to start anything, of course)
  10. B

I am back everyone :)

Hiya, and Welcome back. One of my first friends in 2012 I think :D
  11. B

What's been Going On?

What about the "Revolution" Avatars? Any updateS?
  12. B

A Giveaway for the poor.

Are you still giving away stuff? Wow, that's awesome! If you still have any Hitmonchans, Shiny or not, or any Shinies xD PM me!
  13. B

What's been Going On?

I see Revolution stuff, Avatars, weird AVatars in game, Everyone mad at Bluerise, some other stuff. I've been inactive since late July. Can anyone keep me up to date? Thanks
  14. B

PWO Mapping Contest!

We still have one more day, yes? It is to the end of Aug 11 or the beginning? I need to work on it :)
  15. B

Weekend Event: If at first you don’t succeed....

Awww are yous erious? 4 hour reset? nooooo