Recent content by BigLeBluffski

1. B

Tired of restarting, hesitating to try a new MMO instead of a 4th account on PWO.

Thank you for your reply and fast help! I will play now and then to see if I still like it to start with, as I'm older now you never know. Will join the beautiful community on discord, thank you!
  2. B

Tired of restarting, hesitating to try a new MMO instead of a 4th account on PWO.

That's the answer I was looking for! Yeah, I played probably all of the Poké MMO games since 2007 or so, it might've been that long indeed. I will give it another shot (atm only did it to post on forum and check /online users command). I get a fast reply here on forums which I didn't expect as I...
  3. B

Need to delete account...

Then why are my old accounts deleted? This is the 4th account I create in 10ish years time, I remember playing on one of those accounts for 1000+ hrs (ArKaiNe69) and it's just gone... same like my other accounts I created after getting others deleted... Why would I play it again? What you say is...
  4. B

I can't recover my e-mail address connected with my game account.

They won't help you neither, maybe only by looking your name up and literally DELETING your account and not saying a word about it, happened 3 times to me the past 10 years.
  5. B

I've been playing PWO for 10 years or even more I don't remember I'm getting old now, each time I wanted to return to play a pokémon game I came back to PWO, each time to see they deleted my account, my brain told me they delete because I haven't played it for some/many months as that was the...