Recent content by Aingaran47

1. A

And I Thought U Guys Cant MAke It Any Worse...!

IAm Seeing This For More Than 12Hrs..!
  2. A

Game: Belated Halloween Happenings

Well Well.. There is no point in making u understand what i am trying to say.... apparently u are so carried away even by few spinarak's and thing its a cool poke (ono)
  3. A

lol...this is a big practical joke..! i know event are not about spawns but 90% the event is spawns ...! event's quest is something that is finished in 30mins... and what do u think we are going to do the rest of the time ?? just hang arround ?? the remaining 13 days goes for hunting..! and u...
  4. A

There is always some half-eyed nitwit who think he knows the game better.. and come here to spill his half baked suggestion... You dumb noob...! what heck does this suppose to mean.. and for the record.. catching good pokes was never easy..! Ok... either you are really dumb or u...
  5. A

Well.. what Jhaxion was trying to say is... first, lets us agree that pokes on this event are simply bad. the story line of the event is good, i might say its better than the last Halloween event.. but still everyone loves thelast event.. and u guys know why ?? Hunting was Awesome 1, Gengar as...
  6. A

Bluerise Poke Wtf ???

I logged into my player dex to check my pokes Stat.. and i see this Crap..! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThsdwBqUIG0
  7. A

Brought..!

He He Everyone Is Hasty :D ..!
  8. A

Brought..!

I just Did..!
  9. A

Brought..!

Grammar R.I.P
  10. A

Alarming situation and Donations!

Wow Is that So ?? I Never Knew..!! Care To Elaborate ?? besides i never said only our opinions matter..! I personally think any good opinion that helps the developer to improve the game is 100% reasonable.. but its just few guys who does not know what they are talking about and still want to...
  11. A

Alarming situation and Donations!

Well Kp... These Days noobs think donating and selling tss stuff in game to get rich.. makes them a pro in game..! so they think they can just scatter their BS opinion all over the forums..! Most don't even realize they are not even qualified to make a comment on a sensitive topics and veteran...
  12. A

more pokemon in the token store plz

Well Dar.. I was About To Type a whole bunch of stuff.. but your post saved my time and Rainsinch If you actually play the game you would know that was a stupid question to ask and by seeing the question you asked I think you are going to be a Apprentice for a very long time Ps No Offence..!
  13. A

Token replacement scheme feedback

Even though I am mad at Staff's for a couple of reasons i wouldn't blame this issue on them 1st You Guys Were Dumb And greedy Enough To get Scammed In The first Place So Live With It...! 2nd Lets Say Staff returns the scammed money and you are a happy (dumb) guy..! So what happens next ...
  14. A

Slaking can't learn rock slide ( for some people yes, no)

Re: Slaking can't learn rock slide ( for some people yes, no To make it easy for you... I know a player named Reivie has a S slake with Solarbeam and T-bolt tm on it..!
  15. A

Rig Project Changelog

Great guys..! but Its really Annoying >:( That We Have To Buy Each Tm one by one.. And Not In Bulk Or 30 At A Time..! If Possible Kindly Do Something So It Will Be Easier To Buy In Bulk..!