1. A

Bye Bye Guys!

Farewell.
  2. A

Bye Bye

I miss you already, Teddy. ='(
  3. A

PWO Mapping Contest. [Winners Announced]

Re: PWO Mapping Contest! Means there a event coming soon? If yes, put protector as gift for us, I want to evolve my Rhydon. :D
  4. A

Zidane Bugged

Finally I can pass after two attempts. ;)
  5. A

Zidane Bugged

Same is happening to me, I beat zidane and after the battle I cant finish the dialogue. It's my second time too.
  6. A

The 2014 PWO Awards - Results

Re: The 2014 PWO Awards Smartest: Nikola. Friendliest: Julio~. Funniest: Mustaches. Coolest: Kpyppo. Best Debater: Sabo. Comeback Player of the Year(Old player who came back this year and did well): Future_Sight (he is back). 8) Most Attractive Male: Nikola . Most Attractive Female...
  7. A

Gift it!

I always gifted random players with pokemon in saffron or goldenrod. Even those who ask me for pokedollar to buy a pokemon or item. I never had much but I always do, today I give away some winguls that I caught in event. :D Happy holidays~
  8. A

Game: Winter Event 2014/15 - Now Closed

Re: Game: 'Tis the Season for a Winter Event! Is very bad event I am sorry. It makes no sence to me that sneasel or nosepass cant be found for 20 hours. Ratio is better in Ice cave. Spawns are disaster. I usually not complaining but this is way over top. Please dont make any more events if you...
  9. A

Market Dying... why not do something like this?

I was playing PWO from 2008. One thing I can say for sure! It smells like rotten people when certain staff are working on the game. I know they might think that they are working and that they do good but results are telling different. it is truth that no one ever did anything to fix this issue...
  10. A

Hunting Season

Me, Fadoka and others are unbanned.
  11. A

☻ Good bye Mates! ^^ ☻

GoodLuck Somes, and hope see you here soon, take care bro. :D
  12. A

Dalek's Log of Updhttps://forum.pokemon-world-online.com/showthread.php?tid=34644ates

Re: Dalek's Log of Updates Its not working for me.