Recent content by Abox-

1. A

Just had a thought..

I like your suggestion Gawerty And @Rig same here. Even if it was just doubles battles or something of the like. I was also thinking maybe a step counter or, more a long the lines of an encounter meter to track wild battles or something would be nice
  2. A

Just had a thought..

Thank you for the response and I understand the point you are making and it was something I thought about briefly. Although i do feel like it could also help bring in new players and circulate money that's sitting around. Could also put a cap on the IVs so they aren't higher than hunting single...
  3. A

Just had a thought..

You're fine Jinji! I just appreciate the response! Gen 7 certainly has it's ups and downs but I think SOS is one of the better features. I should add that I watched a stream for 3 or so hours of a guy trying to catch a shiny with this method and he didn't find one. So it's not some super easy...
  4. A

Just had a thought..

Oh, well in the newer pokemon games you can have wild pokes call for help by either bringing them down to a certain health (49%?) or using an adrenaline orb. they summon a pokemon found on that map and with each sos (chain) that comes in, it increases shiny chance, better IVs, chance for rarer...
  5. A

Just had a thought..

Sorry if this has been proposed before But I was wondering if adding SOS battles has been suggested? :0
  6. A

Client Update 1.97.2

Ty to all the staff involved for this :)
  7. A

Well, I'm back

I seem to always find a way back to this game. I'm Abox and am returning after maybe a 2 year hiatus. I plan to look through some threads about updates but if anyone would be so kind to post major ones I'd appreciate it! If you remember me, please say hello! If not, then hello!
  8. A

Will Fairy type will be added in future ?

xD Even with the super effective I really don't think it's viable! I just think a 'fairy' type should at least have wings :s Gardevoir I understand, even jigglypuff. But marill?! :/
  9. A

Will Fairy type will be added in future ?

They are making marill fairy type? I feel I'm going to be disappointed by this. But who's to say.. :s
  10. A

Epic, Uber, Horrible

I agree with both of you, there would be a negative downside as there is with all things. And I wasn't suggesting a set price per say (sorry if it came out that way) I was merely suggesting a general guideline that people could refer to. We all know, at least what I've seen, [s] ratata are...
  11. A

Epic, Uber, Horrible

Granted I'm not good with prices, but I know a couple people who usually are. And I myself can kinda determine a pokes worth. I've been away for so long that I'm still not used to this market. But I've been thinking it would really help the community if a price guide, or even a basic one...
  12. A

Sneak Preview

I'm really excited to see what this is!
  13. A

About time

So you don't support it, but did it for a whole year? Makes sense.
  14. A

Different sized pokemon.

I kinda agree with this. I think that a trainer being bigger than a snorlax is just silly. But I think it could be categorized into a simpler set. Such as: -Big -Medium -Small Lets say medium pokes are...3.5/4-5ft tall next to a trainer? Anything taller would be a bigger sprite, anything...
  15. A

The Addition of Secret Bases

This was on the same page, about 5-6 posts down from yours. - http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=24557 Maybe try doing a little reading or better detective work.