Update on Playerdex->My Pokemon, Quicker Evaluation

lvl99homlessguy

The need to hunt for worthy Pokemon whether it be for trading or a Battling Party is a constant struggle for the trainers of PWO. Rather than catching a single pokemon, trainers often flood the boxes of their PC's with a single pokemon species and then sort through the masses until a candidate with worthy IV's is chosen and then the rest are discarded. If your like me and i hope i speak for at least a few others in PWO, i highly dislike having to hunt through countless boxes of pokemon (I personally only have about 5 occupied boxes) and I am left with the problem of either the 30 second cooldown in-game for releasing Pokemon, or releasing via the Playerdex and losing perspective on whether that particular Pokemon is the worthy or unworthy.

Therefore i believe it would be a great improvement if the Playerdex showed the IV's of a Pokemon rather than its stats in order to make the sorting of one's Pokemon both a quicker and more efficient process.
I hope many people agree as this is my first post since joining. :))

Saric

Youngster
As far as I'm aware this is planned to be on the new playerdex when it is released.