Unable To Move

GunxZero

Hey, im new here, just created this account today probably 30 min or so before this post. Luckily for me, I have the problem of being unable to move after logging in. I played with running as admin(using windows 7), and i tried using the refresh command; it doesnt do anything but occasionally move me a tile, and rarely my character will even walk himself over another tile. Pansy then suggested it was a program or device plugged in, however at the time of trying to move, only my mic, keyboard, and mouse were plugged in, so i unplugged the mic, but obviously the keyboard and mouse are needed - They are both USB, a Saitek Gaming keyboard, and logitech performance mx wireless mouse. After the mic didnt work, I disabled Norton 360 and added firewall exclusions for PWO in the case it was still running, but none of that seemed to let me move either. I then considered something in Win7 was running in background, so i restarted comp but i'm still gettin nothing.

Any help would be appreciated; I looked around the forums and found a topic on page 2, but the guy who made it just said that he can move all of a sudden. Maybe i'll be so lucky that i will be able to after uni classes, but until then if anyone can give me some ideas to try when i get back it would be awesome.

GunxZero

Yeah, turning Norton off doesnt help at all

EDIT: If i unplug my keyboard and click a ... lot of times, it seems like I can move a little. But when I plug my keyboard back in, it goes back to no response. And its not like clicking a lot of times actually gets me somewhere useful, its just me moving a few squares.

EDIT 2: Just got home from uni and tried moving - no changes. I did figure out though that if I hold both mouse buttons down, then hold the down arrow key, then press the left or right arrow keys I can move left a little bit, but it then teleports me back right. It also appears that when doing this my character ignores bounds, as he walked onto the mountain walls a few times.

EDIT 3: And to be clear even further, I see the map and people moving fine. I do NOT have a black screen. I just can't move.