Uh... Meetings and Greetings?

bblack

Uh... well i guess i should start by introducing myself... I am Bblack, at least in game. Thou i prefer being called Gian. I guess? e.e

I joined in mid-late-very late Octover, and started playing just RIGHT! before the event. Lol yeah i am that lucky...

Huh? Why did i take so long to post this...? Well, it was just two months... and i am a newbie =P so i didnt even know about this 'till like... today?

Well, if i have to add anything else, is that i am Argentinian. But as you prolly guessed, i can speak english... decently. Lol. Yeah im talking about the "fuaaa" group. 'lil annoyances... e.e

Mehh if you want to know anything else about me, just ask. Thou the chances you get a direct, honest, and properly decent answer are like 50% lol. Since i barely use the forums XD. Buut i guess the very active player Vivi can tell ya about anything you need to know to start talking to me ingame.

That's it for now, fol... friends.​

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
bblack said:
Well, if i have to add anything else, is that i am Argentinian. But as you prolly guessed, i can speak english... decently. Lol. Yeah im talking about the "fuaaa" group. 'lil annoyances... e.e​
Just for this, you already have my respect.

LunaticJames

Content maker
Ohai there Gian, and welcome to the forums.
When you get your team back up to full strength, we shall do more battles.

LunaticJames: 1
bblack:            1

:p

bblack

Told ya' i was watching you.

Score 1-1. hehe

But i want a real battle next time. Bring ur Gengar! D:<