Skills & Learning

RockzBarik

I have noticed this when I evolve my growlithe into Arcanine and now my Arcanine know 4 moves (Agility, Crunch, Reversal, Fire Blitz) and I want arcanine to learn thunderfang so i go to playerdex and I only ticked the thunderfang and when I log in the game my arcanine only know the move thunderfang rest moves are gone.

So, I want that skills and learning section should show the moves too, which the pokemon already know so that we can keep old moves and new moves too.

Isguros

Youngster
It shows the old moves.. you just needed to click on them.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
The current moves should already be checked when you enter the changing moves page, so if you didn't uncheck them I can only assume your page didn't load completely since this has never happened to me before and nobody has reported it that I know of.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Oh, I didn't see a TM listed in your original post. It is a known limitation of the TMs that they won't show up on the Playerdex, however with the TMs so low in price compared to move changes it isn't too big of an issue I don't think

pieoffury

When you change moves in playerdex, you choose 4 moves from the KNOWN NATURAL moves of the pokemon, and thus TMs are excluded :)