Returning to PWO

HeavyPetter

Hi!

Petter here. I haven't been playing PWO in a while but I thought I'd try it again. As far as PWO goes I'm interested in special battles like type or level restricted. I've been working on a lv15 team for some time and I'd very much like to try it out against another lv 15 team.

Feel free to leave a comment if you'd like to challenge me to a special battle, preferrably with a low level cap (so that it doesn't take very long to build a decent team) and some other interesting restriction.

I'd also like to advertise my stat calculator app which you can find under the "User submitted programs" section of the forums. I dare say it's great and it's also the second most popular thread there (I'll get you move-effects guy, you'll see...). If you want any other pwo-related program: ask me and maybe I can make it for you if I have the time, I like to practice my programming skillz with small challenges like that.

I like to think of myself as helpful so if you need any help ingame please pm me :D

I

inileater

Welcome back, i remember when i started playing pwo again, it was a good feeling.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
HeavyPetter said:
I'd also like to advertise my stat calculator app which you can find under the "User submitted programs" section of the forums. I dare say it's great and it's also the second most popular thread there (I'll get you move-effects guy, you'll see...). If you want any other pwo-related program: ask me and maybe I can make it for you if I have the time, I like to practice my programming skillz with small challenges like that.
Don't concern yourself too much over the move effects guy, as he no longer appears to frequent our Forum. I believe he got banned in-game for a ToS violation and took it badly. I must admit it disappoints me as the updated move effect animations are a great contribution to the game; but ironically it was actually an Artist Team task to update those in the future anyway, so no big loss. Besides, plans are to redo the client in the future anyway.

If I remember properly, it was actually your Stat Calculator that convinced me to install Python to my laptop - and I still have it, even though I never find use for it. I can't remember what your calculator was like any more, however... maybe I will try it again later.

I greatly enjoy seeing familiar faces return, however. Welcome back to PWO, HeavyPetter.

I

inileater

Jinji said:
HeavyPetter said:
Don't concern yourself too much over the move effects guy, as he no longer appears to frequent our Forum. I believe he got banned in-game for a ToS violation and took it badly. I must admit it disappoints me as the updated move effect animations are a great contribution to the game; but ironically it was actually an Artist Team task to update those in the future anyway, so no big loss. Besides, plans are to redo the client in the future anyway.

If I remember properly, it was actually your Stat Calculator that convinced me to install Python to my laptop - and I still have it, even though I never find use for it. I can't remember what your calculator was like any more, however... maybe I will try it again later.

I greatly enjoy seeing familiar faces return, however. Welcome back to PWO, HeavyPetter.

You're talking Wackyracer, he was speedhacking or something like that, after debating the ban for 2 days, he flat out admitted it in a status post (on old forums).

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
inileater said:
You're talking Wackyracer, he was speedhacking or something like that, after debating the ban for 2 days, he flat out admitted it in a status post (on old forums).
I did not know that... thanks for the information.