Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Hello there.

Just a reminder that 24 hours from now, registration should be opening. In preparation for this, the Playerdex will be offline tonight from 8pm for an expected duration of 3 hours. The game and Playerdex will also be offline at 5pm for around 1 hour before registration opens. There is no planned downtime for the game while registration is open.

Anyone who manages to successfully get their request approved and receive an registration key, will have to create their account within 36 hours after receiving the key. Due to this, any accounts registered during the 3 day period will be able to use our services on Wednesday or Thursday.

Please note that this period will be a trial for the new registration system, due to this should any (system) errors occur - they should be reported instantly. If any problems do crop up, then registration may be taken offline. If this does happen, we will keep you update via Twitter.

If registration manages to work well without any issues, registration will likely open 24/7 from 25th March. I'm also aiming to put a guide on the Wiki for the new system tonight or tomorrow before registration opens. Registration will be open via the Playerdex - any players wanting alternative accounts are advised that they should log in to request an alternative account. This will allow you to enter a separate queue and also save you some time.

All times in this post are GMT.

Blue ~

Mondim

Good luck with registrations!

More players, comming, hehe O0

zlac

i need an alt account, but i don't quite get the new system:/

Saric

Youngster
zlac said:
i need an alt account, but i don't quite get the new system:/
on that bit it's simple.
"Now while the new system itself hasn't been tested yet, the current provisional date for Registration to open is 16th March 6pm - 19th March 6pm. This will allow if all goes to plan, 432 accounts to be registered during this time.

...and yes I did just say 432 accounts. Simply put there will be new limits put in place for this system. We will be allowing 6 new accounts to be registered per hour (with 1 account linking to an sub-account register system)."

zlac

i got that part lol. so i just log in to playerdex and register an alt account?

maxclow

thanks for the info very good job hope it serves

21ccuiv.jpg