Pokemons - evolutionary trees and movesets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tendou

For ages we suggested tons of things, some things were applied but some still around to be done. The following things can e applied without hurting the battlings but still a good additions for some players and pokemons.

Smeargle - adding a damage to sketch and/or letting it knows all tms.
If sketch's dmg = 80-100 would be the best dmg for it since its base stat for atk is 20
If learning TMs = it would help with the lack of coding for sketch so you will be "sketching" attacks using TMs and the tms woudnt hurt due the reason stated above (yes Teck me again :p).
In short: Smeargle would deals dmg and u can also train it if you like it.

Ditto - Adding dmg to Transform

Counter - as far i've checked it can be a 50 dmg attack so wynaut and wobbuffet can deal dmg also since everyone who knows couter knows a better fighting move except from both.

Solarbeam - accuracy decreased to 90% so it will looks like it is "charging" or to supply the lack of charging.

Now the thing that i may get some raging but i would like you all to discuss about it (im not battler but i do understand some points so i want them to be discussed here) :

Removing Slaking from evolution tree of Slakoth and make Slakoth and Vigoroth learns all their movesets and TMs. Slaking will not be linked to Slakoth/Vigoroth from playerdex also.

Lots of you will be focusing in the Slaking suggestion and Vigoroth's base stats is decent enough to make him learns back all his moveset and his TMs and i want an accuracy discussion about this not only about "another Slaking hater or something like i dont like that" cause that will not help anything.
And due the last update of Delibird he was able to deal dmg thats why im suggesting that to Smeargle,Ditto and Wynaut tree also.

BlackBloodz

About smeargle , I don't really care .. But it's cool to have a better way to level them up

for Ditto , I'd rather see Transform works instead of it making damage , which will allow ditto to be usable

about Wuboffert , I'd like to see all his moves work perfectly , rather than see Counter as a 50 power fighting move.

About Solarbeam , Nah .. That's not what it should be , and Solarbeam actually takes one hit in Sun , and since there isn't weather effect in battle , I'd like to see it takes 2 moves to hit.

Now , Why would Slaking be removed ? Because some players think its OP ? .. Honestly, Only people who don't know how to kill him moan about it , Slaking should be just stay like that (without learning TMs) and by adding more TMs such as Focus Blast will allow more pokes to do huge damage to it , or just fix him like it should be , attacks a turn and loaf around an other.

Status
Not open for further replies.