Ohai!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunaticJames

Content maker
Hmm, new Forums... this is a strange beast indeed.

Ohai!
I didn't see you there, I was navigating through these forums, picking out where everything important is, and editing my signature...

Introduction:
I am me.
Who am I?

I am a child, like many others, who grew up with the Pokemon franchise. My first being Pokemon Blue. (Squirtle for life? maybe...)

Currently, I spend UNGODLY amounts of my free time on PWO. The only reason I am on this Forum, writing loosely about myself is because the server is down.
I joined at the end of September 2011, it says the actual date on the right, I think it is the 23rd. Currently I have amassed over 200 hours of game-play already.

Even though Tes: V Skyrim comes out on Friday, I will easily add onto my PWO gametime over the next 3 or so months, Full-time Uni doesn't go back until March :D

Gonna stop writing about myself now because i see the server is back up ^.^
Bai!

S

Senmon

Welcome to Pokemon World Online!!!

I hope you enjoy the community...
Ah, Pokemon Blue is very nostalgic: GameBoy Color, Link Cable, strange graphics, glitches, beautiful 8-bit music, ... (Good Times)
But now we have this wonderful pokemon game online to entertain us again. (continuing the good times  ;D)

See you later, Senmon.

I

inileater

Ungodly amounts of time in PWO, huh? I look forward to battling you, as i too spend over 80% of my time awake on PWO :p

LunaticJames

Content maker
GameBoy Color, Link Cable, strange graphics, glitches, beautiful 8-bit music, ... (Good Times)

We were blessed grow up in that age. No one can take it from us.

inileater said:
Ungodly amounts of time in PWO, huh? I look forward to battling you, as i too spend over 80% of my time awake on PWO :p

See you in the tournament then >.>

Thank you for the friendly welcome on the Forums people. I've seen/talked to some of you in game, but Forums are different. (somehow, not quite sure how though...)

8ugs

LunaticJames said:
Thank you for the friendly welcome on the Forums people. I've seen/talked to some of you in game, but Forums are different. (somehow, not quite sure how though...)

Agreed~ I for one am a whole lot reserved on the forums. I think it may have something to do with the semi-permanency my correspondence holds, but I'm not exactly sure though.

Having said that... I, for one, still have a collection of 8-bit music that I regularly jam to. ^^ But I do miss the good ole Mystery Gift of old haha.

LunaticJames

Content maker
Vicariously_Vital said:
Having said that... I, for one, still have a collection of 8-bit music that I regularly jam to. ^^ But I do miss the good ole Mystery Gift of old haha.

8 bit music is overlooked for some reason, should be much more popular than it is. My 8bit collection is small but growing.

71 plays and counting ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.