Memberships?give It, We Paid For It, It Would Be Nice To Get

CROsnyper

It's been more than two days since I bought the membership, what happens?

Here is my screenshot...

I hope that AT LEAST 1 GM or DEVELOPER will take a little of his time and dedicate little time to me.. ty

beacuse everytime i ask someone for membership.. nobody give's a ****

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/pwo.png/

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
You get little from us for being impolite; and patience is always a virtue. Nevertheless, I am happy to say the matter should hopefully be resolved now. You should have Membership from the next time you sign in to the game.

CROsnyper

I apologize for the behavior, but I'm trying for 2 days to get a response from someone, and nobody says nothing. but if it's all settled now, then great .. Thank you very much

Dait

I donated to help fix it for everyone else, and I have tokens I havent collected for half a week and I havent even asked.

It's a donation, with a reward for your support. So next time, make a polite thread with your info and dont be an ***.

You do know they have a right to deny your reward right? Think about that.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Dait is indeed correct in his points. Having said this, the PWO Staff are a very kind and caring bunch; and as such, we try to honour all transactions made as long as it is possible to. Our Donation System has been faulty recently which is why many people are not getting the Membership or Tokens they've paid for, but we're working on this and will try to support users who have problems whenever we have time available to do so.