Membership formula. Real time game.

Franc92

Youngster
I'd like to give a suggestion to improve the way of using the MS.
First of all, everybody know that MS for 1 or for 2 month expires 1, or 2 month nearly after being used.
My opinion is that for player like me that didn't play 14 hours per day because we have a lot of thing to do in the real life, to change this thing. My suggestion is to decrease the total time of Membership, but to make it compared with the real time in game. For example, if i spend 6 tokens to buy MS1, i'll take 200 hours of MS, and this kind of solution can help a lot with player like me that maybe buy MS for 1 month and use it only 6-7 days in that month.
It is just a suggestion, sorry for my bad english. I would like to know what do you think about it and if there is a possibility to implement it in any future. Regards
franc.

nemo55

As convenient this idea is for us players to maximize our memberships, it is sadly not possible I believe. The whole point of having membership is for the game to attract you to play more, during that period of your MS. Of course, they wouldn't be making nearly as much money if MS was set to real time. Therefore the game will not fulfill this idea since they wanna make more money. :(