Interesting. The old forum is gone.

N

Niwrem

Well... I haven't played this for awhile. I know I should make an introductory post but I don't know why - since I have made one in the past. It feels odd yet normal. Oh well... What should I say? I know!

Hi.

N

Niwrem

gawerty100 said:
How are you doing?

Generally, I'm doing well. Unless you are looking for my status on any particular area; of which I don't think any of them are noteworthy for mentioning.

supriz

Youngster
intresting but old forum was way cooler than this.. :(

N

Niwrem

supriz said:
intresting but old forum was way cooler than this.. :(

It felt a little more active, if anything. I remembered the forum having over 100 members online at the same time in the forum, at various points in time. Forum posts also seemed to move faster in the old forum. That caused disruptions to the forum game at times, and the result was hilarious.  ;D

D

dracoattacker

Niwrem said:
That caused disruptions to the forum game at times, and the result was hilarious.  ;D

Haha, I didn't see this...  :mad:

Well, just a bit of good news: The staff are tying to convert the old theme so tat it could be used on this forum, even though I don't know how long it will take.

I don't even know why they changed it all to this forum... But don't worry, this forum is new, so get used to it till the next theme is ready.  8)

N

Niwrem

dracoattacker said:
Well, just a bit of good news: The staff are tying to convert the old theme so tat it could be used on this forum, even though I don't know how long it will take.

I don't even know why they changed it all to this forum... But don't worry, this forum is new, so get used to it till the next theme is ready.  8)

The old theme? No... I wasn't interested in how the forum looks, pardon me if I'm wrong. I'm just interested in the activity of the forum and well... probably the coherence in its discussions.  :p

D

dracoattacker

A large part of the old posts were moved here. Some sections didn't have their topics moved. this is probably because the answers are aswered or fixed or its just useless or has to much (unused) topics.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
dracoattacker said:
A large part of the old posts were moved here. Some sections didn't have their topics moved. this is probably because the answers are aswered or fixed or its just useless or has to much (unused) topics.
All old posts were moved.

rbecca

Welcome back it is,then C:
I also thought they old forums invited the players to be more active in the forums. Due to the status updates, the right bar with the New topics and the notifications on a reply to a topic and stuff :3
But i can get used to this yeah.

Saric

Youngster
Oh i remember you a little.
You were a friend of kuru's, weren't you?
Welcome back, anyway.

N

Niwrem

Saric said:
Oh i remember you a little.
You were a friend of kuru's, weren't you?
Welcome back, anyway.

Yes. I am a friend of kuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwugi... err.. I meant Kururugi. :p
I know you a little too; watching you post comments on his status updates. :D