In PWO

rhyperior999

hello everyone,my IGN is rhyperior999'im 17 years old and my fav pokemon is...you guessed it,rhyperior!.

i started playing pwo around four months back, i first stumbled across it when i was searching for a decent pokemon mmo.i considered games like pokemoncyrus,but pwo just stood out and needless to say,i was hooked.

ive played every pokemon game that has come out and my fav's are crystal,leafgreen,emerald,yellow and platinum.
my hobbies are reading,martial arts,playing pokemon,cs,COD etc.
even though i joined 3 months ago,ive just reached fuchsia and my team is around lv45.My only explanation is that i like to go slow in every game i play.i prefer to train/catch my pokes myself unless they are UC or was gifted to me by some1 i respect.

this is all i have to say for now.

D

dracoattacker

Hello there! Here is a gift!

*Gives Rhydon*

Oo, and I forgot something.

*gives Magmarizer*

Here, evolve your Rhydon, huh.

ash.catchem

Youngster
Well I think Pokemon Soul Silver is better than Leaf Green, because there is Pal Park in Soul Silver and new thems with colourfull world and with Good Animations.
Also you can get any 6 UC poke to catch in Pal Park where you can get all starters of any region, and even get Legendary Pokes like Registeel, Regice, Palkia, Dialga etc..