Hi there, nice to meet you all =)

R

Regalia

Hello, pleased of being part of this community once again (I used to play a year ago).
I'm 22 in about 2 months, and I'm from Naples, a beautiful city in Italy.
I prefer fire type Pokemon, maybe because I like "hot things"  :p

Well, I hope to meet you up in the game. Sorry for the bad English, and thanks for the attention!

M

MacaroniMan

Welcome back! ....How about I post a picture this time.
dropping-by-to-say-hi.jpg

Fionavara

NIIIICE one mac...haha mind if I steal that one from you...

welcome Reg...ehmm can't say I remember you from back then but Iääm sure you'll get right back into this in a jiffy, pike is still hard to find and shines still needs serious grinding to find so not much has changed cept we have a few new areas and quests.
Maybe you'll pop in and visit the all chatt and join the rest of us bantering and arguing and jokeing. =)

R

Regalia

Thanks both of you!
Macaroni, I'm from Italy, I guess we'll be friend xD
Fion, long time ago I was Goliath, and I remember how much time I spent grinding for Bulbasaur in the first stages of the game, lol.
Sure I'll be blatering in the chat, you can count on it!

sarks

welcome back again dude!!! am happy that old players play again pwo :D see you ingame!!!

R

Regalia

Thanks Sarks, sure we'll meet! And one can't really abandon PWO if he likes the pokemon game on the gameboy, I guess =D

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
PWO is a community that regularly makes new friends, but rarely loses the old ones for long. And all the better for it. Silver and Gold, after all...

R

Regalia

To hear something like this from a developer, makes me really comfortable. I'm happy to see that the Staff quality hasn't dropped. Thanks, Jenji, and good work for all, you already did a lot, keep it up!

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Geheh... I'm flattered :) But you know, PWO's success comes from the harmony in both sides - the hard-working Staff team and its multiple Developers, Moderators and Content Creators; and its awesome Community, without which we wouldn't HAVE a game. So, in my view, everyone should be valued highly.

You misspelled my name, but I don't care. I don't mind what people call me, as long as it isn't lame (like JJ) or embarrassing.

R

Regalia

So sorry, I didn't had the name under sight and I remembered something like the mighty Genji  ;D
I think the same way, a community isn't worth being called this if isn't based on respect and work from both sides, needed to make the community grow day after day. For that I thank you and the entire Staff, and I'll try to do my best as player. Good luck!