Hi Everyone!

D

DanSalko

Hi PWO, DanSalko here...

I’m new to the world of PWO but have been a fan of Pokemon since the beginning. I used to get up and tape the eps of Pokemon that were on in the mornings in Australia and then watch them when i got home from school. I would not call myself an expert on all the new additions to the Pokemon franchise but i have owned and completed every game released (including catching them all... 200 plus hours on some games).

I hope to become more involved with the community as i have a background in Graphic design. I might have a go at Mapping to begin with.

Feel free to say hi in-game and have a battle. ;)

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
It's my personal rule that if a person puts some effort into their Introductory post, then I won't just write a quick reply and will spend time on it in return - but, I spent so long trying to think of a response to this thread that someone got there before me :( So, I'm just going to type the first things that come into my head.

Greetings, DanSalko; and welcome to a bigger, highly-populated and much more social World of Pokémon. I see you're already an experienced Pokémon Trainer - which we love here - so I hope you enjoy starting a new journey in this different environment. We also love people who want to give back to our game and it's Community, so I'm happy that you want to take up Mapping - myself doubly so, because I currently lead our official Mapping team and love to cast a critical eye over people's work and find potential new talent - and I wish you well with everything you decide to do as part of PWO. I hope we meet in-game soon.

D

DanSalko

Thank you for the warm welcome Draco and Jinji. I already love the atmosphere in-game and the energy and time people will take to help someone in some trouble. I look forward to showing you my mapping ability in the future and generally helping in-game in anyway I can. Oh and possibly having a battle or three when I get strong enough.

rbecca

Hay there, welcome DanSalko ;D

You know, you can surf in this game. It has always been a dream for me to surf, now i can surf, in a pokemon game!
You'll find me crossing oceans over and over until it gets boring and i'll realise that i have a shiny ponyta hunt to do, still, after MONTHS maybe almost a year of trying.
Yes i'm rambling. xD

Just saying, welcome again, this game never gets boring, defeated all the gyms and finished all the quests? you just go on hunting for that one (or more) awesome pokemon!

See you ingame C: