Hello, nice to meet you!

T

TigerCandy

So I finally registered a year after my intention (and half a year of just plain forgetting about this place).

I'm really excited to start, and look forward to playing with you all!  ;)

M

MacaroniMan

Hello.  Whoa a year?  That's longer than I've ever waited or known anyone who waited!  So, er, it's gonna be hard to think of something different to say for everyone of these new topics. Welcome to PWO and hope you enjoy your time, whether you choose it to be short or long

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
Hi there! Hope you have a good time here, hope you find the community as engaging as I do. Glad you could finally make an account for this game =P

Fionavara

good to see an you patients payed off, hope you'll find it fun enough to stay too.
Welcome to the PWO, the game that never sleeps but is worn out cus of constant use by those off us that really enjoy this game...
We might bump in to eachother somewhere on the maps or you'll see me name in the all chatt where I spend lots of time bragging about my pokemon collection..;-)
One of the oldest players both in age and gametime so I REALLY like this game and I hope you'll do too.
Say ellu in the chatt and we'll take it from there... =D