Hello all

sevenil7il

I have been with PWO for years now stopped playing for a bit and i am back again....Cant wait to play in the last two days i think i was able to play for a hour or so. i know there was problems with vista before so my question is (please don't bash me ) is there still glitches or has the server been down mostly at night time? Again i know you guys hate server questions but i just want to be assured is all. Thank you and i cant wait to look into the guild stuff maybe i will finally join one....I have been a member for at least two years and i only have 5 badges how pathetic!But anyways im excited to be involved again and sorry for the server question but i just want to be sure is all.

sevenil7il

Just did some reading and it looks like i answered my own question.....sorry again for bringing up the server thing ....just really excited to play i bet some people can relate

Fionavara

wb, nothings changed since u left servers still jumpy like a wabbit, mapserver totaly have it's own mind and lvling is just as hard as it was before with the new feature negative exåerience whenever you fell to evolve your pokemons.

Fionavara

nope, just you get negative exp as a little suprise, when the base exp needed per lvl, gets higher after evolvement, which means you "owe" your pokemon exp from the early levels. my tips is either to evolve quickly or at lvl 98 to get it done as est as possible. you'll get it ones u evod a poke, unless u already noticed it if ou got an old poke lying around.