Guide to beginners (V.1.0)

D

dracoattacker

Beginning guide in this community
A little start-off
Beginning guide Version [acronym=Ruleset]1[/acronym]
[iurl=Opening]Opening[/iurl] | [iurl=TheForums]The Forums[/iurl] | [iurl=Linksthatwouldhelpyou]Links[/iurl] | [iurl=ThePlayerdex]Playerdex[/iurl] | [iurl=MainSite]Main Site[/iurl] | [iurl=ThePWOClient]Client[/iurl] | [iurl=Log]Logs[/iurl]

[align=center]Opening

Hello all new players! I decided: Why wont I make a beginning guide for the players that want to come to our littel community (well, little?)

So here's a little guide to help your way in the forums, client, main site and playerdex!

The Forums

The forums are a important place to keep track off. You can check for a planned downtime here, look for current events, play games with other members and more!

Always check the rules before posting. Different rules apply to different forums, so be sure to check them out before posting anything, because you may get a warning if you abuse the rules.

The forums is also the place to be if you want to report a bug. In the forum: Reporting you can find the sub-forum called bugs. Choose the right forum in there, and post the bug. Its also good to get screenshots of the bug in action!

Another note: before posting an question, game or complaining about the server being offline, check if nobody posted it before. Most questions were already answered before you encountered them.

Note: will update this in the next version!

Links that will help you

The reporting forums
Upcomming planned downtime

The Playerdex
note, pictures will be posted here in this section.

The Playerdex is the main place that you must know a lot of to use it in a good way!

First off all, the link is here. It will lead you to the main location of the playerdex. You must have an PWO account to log into Playerdex.

If your logged in, notice the top bar? You can access
different area's of Playerdex there, but I will talk about
that later. First you must know about the option that you
can see to the right off the page.​
sbrbzc.png

Logout - This button will log you off.
My Profile - This will access your profile, with your playercard and friends, aswell as your current team.
My Pokémon - All the Pokémon you own will be placed in this box, where you can see them all.
My Released Pokémon - All Pokémon that you've released appear here. Pokémon you release cant be retrieved, however.

My PDex Store Inventory - This is moved to the Token store, which will be described later.
Profile Setting/Modules - I dont understand what this all does, so I hope a moderator could edit this post later and put it in.
Reset your password - You can reset your password here.
Client Download - You can download the newest client here. The client is what runs the game.
Submit a Video - You can submit video's to PWO.

Now the right part is told about for a bit, lets go further with the top one.
2vcavxs.png

Home - This will brgin you to main page of Playerdex
Pokémon Locations - You can look up locations of certain Pokémon here
Lists - Explained in a next update
Pokédex - The Pokédex with all the data from Pokémon you've seen and caught.
Guild Central - Explained in a next update
Donate - Donate money for tokens for the Token store
Token Store - You can buy items and Pokémon with your tokens here
Register - If you haven't got a account yet, you can make one.

This will all be explained later, in the next update

Main site

All explained later, in the next update!

The PWO Client

Explained in a later update.

Log

V.1.0
-Added some basic information, must still do Main site and PWO Client.
-Must also add some information about playerdex and the Profile Settings/Modules
-Hope staff will sticky this and add some information and change errors​

D

dracoattacker

Because Ive never got enough time to complete this, can some people make little guides that can become part of this big guide? Thank you.

Current Version: V.1.0!!