Forum Size Issue

T

TahTaniel

This isn't a terrible problem, just something that tends to get a bit annoying after a while. I currently use Google Chrome and whenever I'm on the forums (PWO Skin Enabled), the width is exceptionally large and I have to scroll left and right whenever I'm reading a post or making one. Again, it's not the worst issue in the world but it does get a bit bothersome and is an easy fix. Of course, I don't expect anyone to immediately fix it so I'm temporarily using the IP.Board skin since it doesn't have that problem. Just wanted to let the staff know of the issue for Chrome users.

Here are some pictures to see the difference:

PWO Skin:

2ms1r9e.png

IP.Board Skin:

2ahfryw.png

TL;DR Summary: PWO Skin on the forum is too big for Chrome users. IP.Board fits perfectly.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
It isn't a case of it's too big for chrome. It's a case of your screen resolution being small. The way it's currently set on the default theme is it's a set width unlike the default theme where it resizes depending on the user's window.

I

inileater

i use google chrome and i do not have this issue, it must be your hardware or your display settings