Dragonite Lost Because Of Glitch In Pmk

G

Gokuss4

Somone help me please i lost my pokemon Dragonite because of a GLITCH in the POKEMON Market i had selected my Gyarados for selling him but then when i posted him my Dragonite got posted and by a price thats not even correct it was sold for 9999 pokedollars and bevor that i tryed to cancel it but it told me that its not posible to cancel because of Bieding and also when i tryed to buy my own pokemon back from market it showed big ERROR then i tryed to talk to any ADMIN or GM but noone was there. PLease here is a Print who proved that it was sold under non circunstancial correct order:

pokmondragonitestolenbe.jpg

I am playing already since 2008 this game and Dragonite was the most dificult pokemon to get for me can someone please give it to me back or some Admin Help me ( BLUERISE ??? ). If not i think that will me the last time playing PWO for me since i dont wanna spent more time again searching for a Dratini.

Please give me a awnser soon thanks

Since noone is interested in helping me thanks a lot for those 4 years of playing PWO my time is of bye bye my account can be ereased !