Charmander's Metal Claw Bugged.

A

andrezoem

Hello,

I was playing today (19/09/2011), and when I leveled up my Charmander to level 14 the server crashed (or my client bugged).

When i tried to reconnect it said my account was banned, and i don't know why, because i didn't do anything wrong.

But when i tried again to connect, it connected, but i didn't got to choose which Charmander's move i would like to give up to get Metal Claw (which is REALLY important to get Brooke).

With that said, I would like to ask: How can I get my Metal Claw? Some people said I could go on the pwo website, log-in, and 'Edit Poke Moves'. The problem is that I would have to pay $7000, which I don't even have yet.

Any solutions please?

Thank you!

mRp.

well thats the only solution now to get it via playerdex, and yes to pay 7k, for now i sugest you to get a belsprout and youl be fine with brok and misty.

R

RedHerring1290

Keep in mind the longer you hold off on teaches it Metal Claw, the more expensive it'll become. >:{D

M

M3n0s

My charmander only got the option to teach Metal Claw at level 19! I Had to train a buterfree and a Tangela to get through Brock... it was a serious downer.

D

dimdeathruler

just fight the npc's, they reset every day in viridian, get enough money, and buy the move...