Celadon Raceway

mad30

Youngster
Many of you are new to the game, and as such may not know about a cool little thing pwo has, or if you did you may have forgotten.

In the southeast corner of celadon you can enter a racetrack. Here you can race against another friend for pokemoney. You can pick between a bike race, and a surf board race.

However a feature I myself just now found that you can turn in "race tickets" for prizes such as candy canes, sanata hats, and catchable pokemon such as ponyta and even 1 Uncatchable pokemon: nincada

What I would like to know is how you can get these race tickets (i assume by winning races, but I won 2 races and couldn't buy the two ticket prize) and also would a GE put a ticket checking npc in game.

Ozzimandias

Damn.. then I think I first need to buy myself a bike... or a surfboard *grumble*

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
You could always attempt to walk on the race track but beware as there are bikers and they don't take to kindly to people getting in their way. And unless you can walk on water, you might find yourself at the bottom of the water or swimming right back out.

Androziel

A ticket NPC is a great idea. Have a few races with people and maybe give a 1-2-3 ticket give outs. Also increase ticket amounts and have other pokes in there.

HeavyPetter

[quote name='mad30' timestamp='1315807282' post='2936']

Many of you are new to the game, and as such may not know about a cool little thing pwo has, or if you did you may have forgotten.

In the southeast corner of celadon you can enter a racetrack. Here you can race against another friend for pokemoney. You can pick between a bike race, and a surf board race.

[/quote]

Cool, i didn't know that such a thing existed, I'll try it out for sure. Thanks for the info

xNovoxx

I will need to get myself a hat! might be doing plenty of races soon!

risefromruins

Youngster
Im getting a nincada, i'm undefeated in the bike race so far so it shouldnt take me too much longer

G

Gamefreak89

Neato, might try this out later as soon as I get to the Kanto Region.

K

Kururugi

Haven't raced in months. If there were more prizes I'd probably head back to start racing again.

A

afreeti

i love this heard about awhile ago but never even knew about the tickets

mad30

Youngster
[quote name='_Clumsy_' timestamp='1317072118' post='7281']

How much is a bike? Can we get a ticket for one?

[/quote]

500k and do you mean trade in a ticket for one? Ff so then no.

R

RobertR

Once the server is back up, I'm going to try this Raceway thing! =)