Bonjour

P

Pom Pom

So like, KRYSI DID IT -points and flees-

Okay in seriousness, Hi I'm Pom Pom, but you can call me Yomi xD I decided that maybe I could get active here and make plenty of friendssss x3 I love to draw, play some video games (though, only if it's Nintendo :T) and watch MLP: FiM xD

So um...Hi! xD

Krysi

Local Scapegoat
Website
anilist.co
What did I do!?!?

Anyhoo, welcome Yomi! I hope you enjoy your stay here. <3

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
[glow=purple]Though it's not my usual style to say such things, all I can think of right now is how funny I find that avatar to be. :)

Greetings and welcome to the Community. Nintendo make all the best games in my honest opinion, so there's nothing wrong with being a Nintendo fangirl - or just someone who likes those games, anyway. I hope you will also show us some of your drawings in future, because the art skill of PWO as a whole lately has been pleasantly surprising; and it's always nice to see what new members can do.
[/glow]

I

inileater

Hello Pom Pom, i hope you come to love PWO even a fraction as much as i do! :D

Krysi

Local Scapegoat
Website
anilist.co
Getting a little cocky there aren't we, Mantis?! Don't make me hold you hostage on the other forum again!

Mantis

Youngster
Website
www.technopathic.org
nope not at all... she muted me on her chat... she cant do that here is all im saying :p

*rubs hands together evilly*

nah ill be nice to Koopa now... we became friends

Krysi

Local Scapegoat
Website
anilist.co
Somehow, I don't believe that you'll be as good as you say you will...but I'll let it go for now. xP

S

Senmon

Bonjour, Bienvenue Yomi.  ;D

I hope you enjoy the game and the community!

Au revoir, Senmon.