Ah, hello!

W

Wolfbane

Wolfbane here. I hope I can catch some good Pokemon, train them and such. Looking forward to this, with such a small opening window, it really was close. I almost forgot... ^^;

I'll hope to catch some canine Pokemon to fit a theme, but most of them are fire types... Hmm. What Pokemon generations are there? I realize that there's just Kanto and Johto, does that mean those Pokemon only as well?

I hope to make some friends.  :)

rbecca

Hello! Welcome to PWO ;D
You'll for sure catch some good pokemon C: it might take a while but it'll all be worth it !
Generation 1 and 2 are ingame, there's some gen. 3 pokemon ingame and many gen. 3 pokemon are in the token store to buy ^^
Gen. 3 will be ingame one day, also the region.

Enjoy, see you around!

W

Wolfbane

Thanks for the reply!

So, real cash for some of the 3rd Gen? (Thinks all the way back to the first game corner in Pokemon red-blue-yellow)

Would I be able to get, say, Poochyena/Mightyena? Is there a list or guide? I look forward to starting out this morning, I'm amped!

rbecca

No problem!
Yes, real cash ;p
Poochyena and Mightyena were catchable during the halloween event, you can probably get them in the mart for an allright price !
There is a list with all the tokenpokemon and the prices BUT it needs to be updated because the prices changed and stuff.
Also, REMIND yourself that, some pokemon from the tokenstore are actually catchable, like Dratini for example, it is Horribly Rare, but still. To find out if they're catchable put /list pokemon name in the chat of PWO ingame.
Also, these pokemon will all be catchable one day :3