Addition of Color to warnings?

Renrag

Banned
Hi,

It has recently become apparent to me that the warning for fishing can be easily missed.
For instance about 30 minutes ago i was in PM discussing animated signatures. Without even noticing i had 3 warnings of the spot being fished out already. Reason being, i have been hunting a Staryu now for as long as i remember. It's probably going to be something I'll be doing until i get one, but as you all know, fishing can get a little boring and monotonous. So at some point people are going to find themselves half asleep trying to hunt something by fishing. If all other chat windows are closed, or you go into a quiet guild room, all you see is Green text in the chat box.

I briefly spoke to Hitmonfonty as soon as i decided i would see if changing this is worth while. As he explained it is a useful system, and i am not disputing the fact that this system is good for catching out botter's who fish. However as i stated in game, to a person legitimately sitting there and doing this for weeks at a time, the warning would be much more helpful if the font color was maybe in yellow or orange just something to stand out a little more. It would be a bit stupid of someone to get a ban just from missing the message, but this would be preventable if made a different color to the system messages.

Thanks for your time and hope to hear back from you soon.