3 Questions

C

chenzi420666

Question 1: I have read the description of the game many times and to be 100% honest im a tad confused i have seen Dev's and Admins say things that i thought were against the language rules of the game(im not going to give an example for the fear of being banned). since i dont know any better about the rules i would like to be enlightend about what words here are ok and what words are not.

Question 2: is there an age limit to this MMO? just curious.

Question 3: i did not learn this fast enough so i thought i would ask this; how do i report a problem in game?

GrumpyOptimist

Question 1: If a staff member is doing something you feel is against the rules, take a picture of it and report it in the Community Watch section. Then simply say that you are unsure if such behavior is against the rules or not, and simply apologize if it is not. so long as you don't go in, guns blazing, yelling "THAT DEV IS WRONG I SAW HIM DEMOTE HIM NOW" you should be fine.

Question 2: No age limit, per say, however if you are under a certain age, you need parental permission to play.

Question 3: Report all problems on the Tracker which can also be found on the top right corner of these forums.

C

chenzi420666

[quote name='GrumpyOptimist' timestamp='1317268166' post='7895']

Question 1: If a staff member is doing something you feel is against the rules, take a picture of it and report it in the Community Watch section. Then simply say that you are unsure if such behavior is against the rules or not, and simply apologize if it is not. so long as you don't go in, guns blazing, yelling "THAT DEV IS WRONG I SAW HIM DEMOTE HIM NOW" you should be fine.

Question 2: No age limit, per say, however if you are under a certain age, you need parental permission to play.

Question 3: Report all problems on the Tracker which can also be found on the top right corner of these forums.

[/quote]

Thank you for that information now I just need to figure out how to take a picture of the chat system =D

Edit: That info helped but i feel that i am missing somthing so i will post it later when i remember/if I remember

Naero

[quote name='chenzi420666' timestamp='1317268664' post='7896']

Thank you for that information now I just need to figure out how to take a picture of the chat system =D

Edit: That info helped but i feel that i am missing somthing so i will post it later when i remember/if I remember

[/quote]

To take a screenshot/picture of the chat, hit the prt scr (print screen) button on your keyboard, then paste it into an application such as Microsoft Paint. From there, you can save the file, and upload it to an image hosting website (such as image shack/tinypic/photobucket/etc) and link it into a post, by clicking on the "insert image" button.

Also, you can upload it as an attachment, from your computer, without having to upload it to an image hosting website.