Search results

1. H

Help Playerdex

I was testing the new playerdex and i put a membership gift card (30 days) for sale and i decided withdraw my offer because it was too expensive and i wanted to put a new price. I removed it, went to global link>collect>pokémart and collect my membership gift card, but the problem is that i...
  2. H

Black Friday on PWO

I saw a tweet about a discount every 12 hours in a different pokemon, but how about a really big discount following black friday on all token store?
  3. H

How much do you think tokens should worth?

I see all time tokens price changing, due to new uses for it or spam of new sellers or lack of them. This topic is for dicuss about it. If you're going to vote, please put your opnion. (if there's something you didn't understand, please correct my bad english)
  4. H

Possible bug

I think is a possible bug when being transported to mt silver 5f that game freezes and after some time have black screen, at least i am having it
  5. H

Heavy lag

since yesterday night, i can't play anymore, i open the game, it loads but i can't go anywhere my game freeze. what is it? i didn't change nothing
  6. H

Possible bug

Is skull bash bug? i use this one time and def increased using again def increased but battle log shows the same def
  7. H

Hi

Greetings pokemaniacs, I stopped playing a time ago and now i'm back with this good news about server auto restart see you in-game :)
  8. H

good bye :)

i think nobody knows me, but i'm here to say that i'm retired due to some reasons and unanswered questions. I have some pms to answer but i preferred create this topic to answer all at same time saying that im off and i'm not dealing at moment. I met some good people here and this is a nice game...
  9. H

Shiny with IV 11?

im really intrigued about this shiny, i bought it from someone and i dont know how it was catched, but this ivs is of a normal pokemon, any explanation? the speed i want to keep as secret http://veekun.com/dex/gadgets/stat_calc ... 0&level=99
  10. H

shiny pokemon from token store

to have an idea about the possibility of get a shiny pokemon from the token store, im looking someone that got it to tell here how much tokens spend and what pokemon got
  11. H

bug with [s]steelix

i got a [s]steelix and i found one or two bugs, the first is that when it's following you only appears it shiny, but the pokemon is invisible and the second is that i calculated the stats of it and i got 14-15 iv for hp... too much strange http://veekun.com/dex/gadgets/stat_calc ... 0&level=58...
  12. H

question about token store

is the shiny chance at token store working? if working what's the chance of get a shiny pokemon?