Search results

1. Mortyh

Blast from the Past

My ghost team for sure and this little precious that Dovee gave to me.
  2. Mortyh

SHINY IVs RESET [PLEASE VOTE]

Seems the quiz results started to show what the community really think. :) This is awesome for a beginning.
  3. Mortyh

SHINY IVs RESET [PLEASE VOTE]

I can't believe what I'm reading, serious. I agree that 28 - 32 ivs was always a little overpower for a shiny indeed. The new ivs 20 - 31 sounds so much plausible and I really liked this change when I saw. It's true that we have normal ivs on Pokemon's original games for 3DS (1 - 31), but it's...
  4. Mortyh

The Return of a Ghost

Haha Thank you Garbodor and congratz for your guild bro! You need stand strong against Maxie. :P Thank you our awesome DJ haha and Julio! It's nice to be back. xD
  5. Mortyh

The Return of a Ghost

Thanks Jinji! You probably knew about my return before anyone... Real ghosts can recognize each other (...) Thanks Tend!! Now will be like old times, when we played talking about life G-G Or something less philosophic xD HEY FRANC BAMBINOO <33 And Hey Alan, I remember you!! xD
  6. Mortyh

The Return of a Ghost

HELLO ALL! I'M BACK, YES! As Dani said in her topic, I'll play PWO again. Miss all of you guys!! Now I'm taking over my pokes from Tendou. Thank you Tend to take care of them for me. <3 And let's continue the journey, GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL 8) The Mystic Seer The Future is alive!
  7. Mortyh

Bye =*

I'll take care of these maaany pokes, richie girl! Miss you darling <3 And as you said, I'll come back to play PWO one more time. :3 Btw, you have my skype... Just send me a message if you need anything <33 See you :P
  8. Mortyh

The Mystic Seer the Future is in our Past now

Well, I've played this game for sooo long and now... It's time to say goodbye. :) I want to send a giant hug for all my friends here! Everyone of you will be ever on my memory! About my pokes, I gave all of them to Tendou. He is my best friend here and will always be. Tendou, DaniiRuskim...
  9. Mortyh

Update on Client Permissions.

I really tried to not involve me here, but some things are unacceptable. First: Yeah, All people should know that in every online game (or most of them at least), staff member can check your private messages. How do you think that a report can be made? Just with prints? Prints can be violated...
  10. Mortyh

Slaking can't learn rock slide ( for some people yes, no)

Re: Slaking can't learn rock slide ( for some people yes, no I'm Slaking owner and sometimes, I battle with it. I completely agree with what Eco said. Just give us Slak's ability. But the point is, all this discussion is because Slak has legendary ivs and it actually a beast in pvp until this...
  11. Mortyh

Some Benefits

Ciaossu guys! I'm an old player of PWO and recently I was thinking in the possibility of adding some benefits for game. This would be great to set - constantly - new goals for players and to turn the game more enjoyable and funny. This is my idea: Hours of game, reputation, how many pokes you...
  12. Mortyh

Some suggestions that would make the game more enjoyable

Well, let me comment about what points I agree and disagree. First, Why it should be impossible to poison a ghost type? This makes sense. I guess that you has this feeling lined on first generation - kanto - when Gastly and it chain (Haunter and Gengar) were the only ghost types in those games...
  13. Mortyh

Some Small Suggestions.

Certainly would be a great number of arenas to unite a decent number of our battlers. Of course that number would be fixed, but maybe we just need a few more arenas than Future-Sight made. I really liked this idea, specially the "viewers" on the yellow part. This would be probably a good hobby...
  14. Mortyh

Dialogue choices

I really appreciate this idea! And I also suggest hotkeys for useful items like old rod, bicycle and surfboard. This will save us a lot of time.
  15. Mortyh

Break from PWO.

Miss you Franc! Who will sing apologize with me on channel now? haha Hope you come back as soon as possible, then I will can teach you more lessons about how to win a battle hahahaha 8) See you soon!
  16. Mortyh

BUG

Yeah Franc, It's exactly what they said. I was also surprised when my Spirit's sucker started to fail... Now the move is fixed and only works if the opponent Pokémon is going to use a dealing-damage move. Status moves and indirect damage will make s-punch fail. Now you can cry with me x-x
  17. Mortyh

Shane's log

Shane, I'm here just to congratulate you for your awesome updates and moves that are being fixed! I was waiting for a long time to see all these change logs working! So, thank you and keep up the amazing work! :P
  18. Mortyh

Game: What’s going down?

Thanks for this free membership staff! It will be very helpful on my training, now that gyms got reset.
  19. Mortyh

Your memorable screenshots?

VAPOREON SUPREMACY! 8)
  20. Mortyh

pokemon position in pc

This is a great idea that I was expected to see on game! Particularly, I'm so neurotic and methodical with arrangement of box slots and for years I've been disliking this trade method. I understand this extra strain of server that will be needed on each trade, but if has any chance of this...