Search results

1. L

help with dragons quest

Well.. if you still need something about the dragons quest.. just go here: http://iblamelee.co.uk/pwo/wiki/index.p ... _Den_Quest
  2. L

Membership

Just like what he said.. It increases your chances.. Its better if you hunt in one place that way you have a higher chance to get one.
  3. L

1. What is your opinion on the storyline surrounding the event? How well do you believe does it tie together with the quest's walkthrough? -The Storyline is pretty interesting actually. You guys really think about what would be good in this quest. 2. What is your opinion on the maps...
  4. L

It hasn't got any better in a year.

It might be not be better than last year. but PWO has it own improvements. So far theres no Elite Four and I dont think they will implement it but The main thing is they are working on a better playerdex. Which should be released this year(i hope).
  5. L

Dusk stone

It might be added next halloween event
  6. L

Problem with Loading Dungeons - North

The game is okay now. The game is stable now. No more blackscreen or loading problems. Try it now.
  7. L

Hello

Well... Welcome to Pokemon World Online! I hope you enjoy your stay. Don't hesitate to ask us questions in "Player Support area"
  8. L

Goodbye Everyone

Well. Good Luck in your real life man. I hope to see you again here.
  9. L

Game: (Updated) About Recent Server Unreliability...

Well I just hope this can be fixed soon.
  10. L

name pokemon

Its called Dusknoir.. The evolved form of Dusclops.. You can evolve dusclops into dusknoir by giving him a "Reaper cloth" Which is the prize for the event.
  11. L

Hi everbody

Welcome to PWO! Your timing is good. We are having an event until november 7. :)
  12. L

issue in dungeons north

Did you try /ref? or relogging in?
  13. L

Pokedex data

okay if you say so. I just really hoped this can be fixed.
  14. L

Pokedex data

So basically. You get a token store pokemon. then trade it then get it again to get its pokedex data? T_T
  15. L

Stuck Cant re<

you can ask for battle with someone and lose on purpose that way you will be warped in a pokemon center. try /ref also. or ask for a GM to move you in game.
  16. L

Pokedex data

So I bought a trapinch, beldum, feebas, and other pokes in token store. Why is it not added to my pokedex? Im collecting pokemons and its not even added T_T how do i fix this? only the evolved forms are added.
  17. L

Halloween Mask

Unfortunately, Theres no such announcement. So most likely its not available
  18. L

signature

I actually have the same problem.. is it because were only youngsters and dont have enough post counts? coz i notice some of the players have signature if their posts are 100+ or more.
  19. L

Game and Website: This Is Halloween...

Yes! Its finally here.. Thank you for this update
  20. L

Did they ever put a Pokemon League in?

The answer is No. They never put a pokemon league in Pokemon World Online.