Search results

1. B

Shiny chance is what exactly?

I hear people saying that you won't definitely get a shiny if you pay more to get a shiny. Some people are saying it's the same chance as in the wild for paying more tokens (which means more money) to try and get one. I don't feel comfortable with that being offered if that's the case. But I...
  2. B

Gym leader bug. Gah

And of course, this has to strike me of all people after I made a topic about this is a bad system... I beat the Fucshia City gym leader late last night, and just a few minutes ago, I logged back in to try and progress in the game. Of course, I didn't have her badge, and I couldn't even FIGHT...
  3. B

Hi!

I'm Bashfluff, or Bashie, or Bash. Whichever. I like this game (just bought membership a few hours ago, but it hasn't...activated? yet, and I like how it's being developed, so I thought I'd see if the community was just as good. Hello!
  4. B

24 Hours? What? And no items in gym battles?

Having a 24 hour wait in place after you lose to a gym leader is dumb. It gives you nothing to do most of the time. There's nothing to explore, no quests to do, and no more trainers to fight after you beat them all once (or lose to them. Which is also stupid). I understand it was put in place to...