Search results

1. V

Game: New Train Route - Live

Just an update: The Silver Town spawns are now live. Don't get too excited, we've used the same spawns that previously existed on the Mt Silver map Silver Town has replaced.
  2. V

First Shiny You Caught Yourself?!

A shiny magikarp, woohoo. Back in the day when everyone had at least 3 shiny gyarados on their team because they were so overpowered.
  3. V

Lost

Theres a map of Johto here. If you're looking to complete the Johto Gym, back track to Violet City which is where the first Johto Gym is. After that is Azalea Town and Goldenrod City is third. Like in Kanto, the wild pokemon levels get progressively higher as you go along, so as you go futher...
  4. V

Questions & Answers Feb 2013

Yup, in my opinion that would be the best way to go as well. Once you defeat all 8 gyms your Pokemon from the other regions you have completed would be available to you again, as would interregional battles and trading. Before defeating all 8 gyms you would be restricted to battling and trading...
  5. V

Equating PWO roles into real life

Haha, I enjoyed reading through that! Remember though, that the GE's have four different subsections; Artists, Composers, Scripters and Mappers. I guess Artists would be the Graphic Designers of this world (making things beautiful), Composers would be Musicians (composing the music), Scripters...
  6. V

Advice on creating PWO skins?

Oh awesome, I didnt know that! Time to start making my own skin just to try it out, haha!
  7. V

Advice on creating PWO skins?

It probably should have been in the Artists forum, but oh well. As Merse said, the PWO skin is made up of many different images, and so to create a new skin you will need to edit the images. If you look into your Pokemon World Online folder you will see a subfolder called "Skins" and in that...