2. L

Ability of Slaking!!!

This isn't even discutable
  3. L

Goodbye, see ya'll around!

Goodbye Knuckles :)
  4. L

problem with the event

Did you talk to Sam? Are you sure you have all five?
  5. L

Did I miss something?

GL On the Halloween event I only got the razor fang, I didn't catch even VRs. The luck force is strong in you :D
  6. L

problem with the event

The game froze and it didn't save. You must wait 10mins and then you can battle him again.
  7. L

New Server!!!

Coding issues
  8. L

New Server!!!

It isn't so simple pal.
  9. L

Hello!

Welcome to PWO :)
  10. L

bluerise

Imagine having a TV which can be turned off but on it there isn't any screen. You can restart a million times but untill the problem isn't fixed it won't just work.
  11. L

I'm really sad

Unfortunately the pokemon that you caught prior the server crash don't have an ID so technically they don't exist. There's nothing that the staffers can do for you.
  12. L

Time To Say Goodbye

Goodbye. GL in real life.
  13. L

Been quite awhile!

Welcome mate :)
  14. L

server off or on

These days the server crashes a lot, be patient because the staffers are fixing it.
  15. L

Game: Winter Event 2014/15 - Now Closed

Re: Game: 'Tis the Season for a Winter Event! Thank you for the legendary data :)
  16. L

delete account

Of course. Pwo is f2p
  17. L

IT'S AMAZING BUG [S] X-MAS EVENT.

Zidane using shineys? I call hax :3
  18. L

A complete Kanto/Johto?

Hmm... I won't ever call Johto/Kanto complete without Victory road and Elite 4 though. SoulSilver & HeartGold had Battle Frontier too. Ecruteak city with the 2 special historic places (towers) and only one single quest isn't so good either, nor the exploration of them are interesting at all.
  19. L

Re: Game: 'Tis the Season for a Winter Event! I'm not a staffer or anything but bugs like that aren't told to the community, they are messaged for the staff in general (to avoid just what you make, more abusers). Your behaviour just killed the prize corner awards that we regular folk hoped...
  20. L

Re: Game: 'Tis the Season for a Winter Event! If only a selected few did that they could be easily traced and banned but you and people like you spammed the all chat and encouraged everyone to abuse that bug which made the bug-abusing even worse, that's why the server was full in the first...