Search results

1. M

What do you think about this guys....

i just remeber that some skill have animation ingame,,, like ember, water gun, psychic, scratch... just thinking.... why don't make all water type move to have the animation like tha water gun to have a distinction that, the move is a water type.... and same with the fire move and other types...
  2. M

To make it a little bit of Fun and a less Boring Time

A little suggestion from me. A tournament the will test the bravery and skill of each participants To show off there knowledge about pokemon. I'm proud to introduce to all of you, our very own Pokemon Leacue. Namely: #Kanto League #Johto League #Pokemon World Online League What is the purpose...
  3. M

Exp division between two pokemon????

wanna ask if there something wrong with the exp gain division of two pokemon???? cause the higher level gets more exp than the lower level poke.... i think that the lower level should get more exp than the higher level.....
  4. M

about change log...

wanna ask if there was a change log update.... do i need to download and reinstall my game????
  5. M

how to change password to my desired password?

how can i change my reseted password to the one i desire?
  6. M

Idea about character customization

i have an idea about the character customization... just come to my mind... why not create an option in the game where you will be able to change the sprite of your character..... the changes will be implemented only to your character and not to the other.... and not just you can see this...
  7. M

question about move animation.....

i not gonna ask why there are limited move animations... i would like to ask if, what should be the size limit for each move animation??? if there was one...... cause i would like to try to create some animation templates ( if that what you call it ).... be happy if staff will answer....
  8. M

what would you like to have next???

i wish this is not forbidden to talk about..... i was thinking, since the orange island was in the series.... why don't put the orange island in the game, just to make it different to the gameboy game, since it is not included in there.... Edit: [ And the best part is, instead of defeating the...
  9. M

correct me if i'm wrong.....

as i remember... before,,,, they release an update that the stat advantage of a shiny pokemon is remove.... is this implemented or not???? correct me if i'm wrong....
  10. M

battle system.....

just wanna talk about the battle system.... it is a bad or mean thing to make the battle system balance for both players??? when i say balance, i'm talking about the changing of pokemons..... since pokemon world online is a mmorpg and not a lan game or a handheld game,,,, you can also battle a...
  11. M

Character Customization....

just want to ask if the character customization was still in plan for the future update??? i wish this is not an offence to ask... thanks again for the info...
  12. M

Can Anyone Help Me?

i want to have a date of my bulbasaur, charmender, and squirtle... in my pokedex can anyone trade me with that pokes... i will return it when i recieve it.... i promise... i'm at the pewter city....