Search results

1. C

Game: (Updated) About Recent Server Unreliability...

Thank you, I think I will not have problems in the future!
  2. C

In the same computer, with two different wifi.
  3. C

I tried playing with two different connections, and in one of the connection I had the authentication problem, and the other is going well. May be an indication to Research!
  4. C

I'm with Authentication problem again! I think my MS will end without enjoy the last days :'(
  5. C

Pokeballs

Most times I buy 500 Pokeball's
  6. C

Pokeballs

On Halloween Event I bought 900 Pokéball, but usually I buy 200-500! I now have 300!
  7. C

Pokeballs

I buy 200-500, but I would buy a 999 at one time! I vote for 900 +
  8. C

The problem has been solved! I have 2 accounts and 2 brothers playing PWO also, but with 2 PCs on the same connection, this means 4 accounts can be found on my IP!
  9. C

Any GM or ADM can help me. I'm 3 days without playing PWO. I want to return playing!
  10. C

Re: Game: A Note About Recent Server Unreliability The number of times an IP can connect to the server is limited to weeks or months? Because I'm developing new Tiles and I have logged in and logged out lot of times!!!
  11. C

I have authentication problem! I can have some help?
  12. C

Eternal Authentication...

Thanks for the info!
  13. C

Eternal Authentication...

I can not enter the game! Whenever i try to login the game to stop in the Authentication! Please some help!!!
  14. C

Steelix

Here's for him!
  15. C

Steelix

_____________________ Follow__________________________FollowS Put the images in the folder: D:\Program Files\Pokemon World Online\Skins\Default\Images\Monsters\Follow D:\Program Files\Pokemon World Online\Skins\Default\Images\Monsters\FollowS Rename the images 208
  16. C

Steelix

You must put it, because it doesn't come with the original version.
  17. C

How to get a Shoothe Bell in halloween event

If you do not find in the first tower, trey to see in the second tower!
  18. C

Oh I did not know it was a permanent quest, I thought it was part of the ques, I found this quest today by coincidence, so I decided to show who did not know before the end envento!!! I will try to improve the tutorial if I have time!
  19. C

It is possible each player have a different places to find Scroll Segments!!!
  20. C

We all know that we can have a Reaper Cloth, but few know that we can get a Soothe Bell too! The event is about to end. Go pick on if you want! 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.Inside find Professor Jonas, it will ask you to help him, say yes and find all Scroll Segments. 7.Find the first 3 Scroll...