Search results

1. L

What pokemon do you think deserves a move update?

Every Pokémon, imo.
  2. L

If You Were A Gym Leader..

Gyarados is not a dragon-type.
  3. L

The last Pokémon you caught in 2012

I can't remember anything for some special reason....
  4. L

If You Were A Gym Leader..

Dark type. Weavile, Shiftry, Tyranitar. OR Grasstype. Meganium, Venusaur, Sceptile.
  5. L

Hi everyone, my fellas!

Hi, my nickname is Laricko, and you'll know me like that. I am an old school FPS gamer, and I recently quitted playing them, which my last game was Left 4 Dead. I'm also a Youtuber aswell. I'm a very ironic, sarcastic and playful kind of guy, so sometimes my actions can get me into trouble, but...
  6. L

How do i get IV's

There is no such a thing as "getting IV's". Every Pokémon as it's own IV's. In case you don't know, IV's stands for Individual Values aka. DV's (Determinant Values), which are an instrument in determining the stats of a Pokémon, ending being responsible for a large variation in stats of Pokémon...
  7. L

What to do when you Need help and there is no staff online?

Re: What to do when you Need help and there is no staff onli Also when you get stuck in the water, you can relog and try to use Surfboard. Sometimes, it solves the issue.
  8. L

24 Hours? What? And no items in gym battles?

I see things this simple way: It would be way too overpowered if you just had to wait 2 hours, or rebattle the Gym leader right after you loose to him. People would loose on purpose in order to power level way faster and even to gain some easy money. I completly agree with the waiting 24 hours...
  9. L

Forcing an attack so that it fails

OR most of the times people delay their fights, because they see they are in a desavantage situation, so they wait till you get bored and end up disconnecting from the battle. In that way, they'll not get any loss.
  10. L

How to get lvl 99+ poke ???

Currently, level 99 is the max level for regular players.
  11. L

help npx bug in the quest of evee

If you lost, then wait 3 days to rebattle him. If you beat him, when the quest was still bugged, you still need to rebattle him. If you're not getting any item, just try to complete another quest, and then try to receive the item.
  12. L

Christmas Giveaways

I have 3 accounts. I won nothing.
  13. L

Lost froslass during a server disconet ...

I don't see why so much discussion about all of this. There's information out there, you need to log out once you catch something good. Enough said.
  14. L

Your Dream Team if Pokemon were real

Basically you would get Pokémon just to battle and see them dying around. You must love and protect animals a lot.
  15. L

Xmas event !

An Epic Jynx.
  16. L

I'd get also a Jigglypuff to sing me a good song before bed. Ownage!
  17. L

battle song hmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXiABu4U09o <- orignal. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSKxTqDvsas <- new version.
  18. L

My signature says it all.
  19. L

Impossible Stats

Remembering you guys, mostly of the times you didn't put the right value, so it comes up with "Impossible". When you see the HUD of your Pokémon in your PC the stats order is diferent than when they are in your party, and that can lead to a mistake. ALSO to determinate the right/precise IV/IV's...
  20. L

NEW Players Guide.

Good one, Fonty.