Search results

1. D

pikachu problem

They're the Zubat-equivalents of the Thunder Tower, or whatever it's called. It's not far away. But seriously, stop looking; if it's taken you almost a week to find an overrated Pokemon that most people only get because of it's mascot-status and Thunder skill, then you're playing the game wrong...
  2. D

Will Fairy type will be added in future ?

For a type so overpowered, it should be more weak to things. I think it's strong against 3 things, and resists one of its strengths. If that's not overpowered, I don't know what is. But because PWO is more based on Gen 1+2, it's not a high priority.
  3. D

Splash...

It's not a bug. Even NPCs suggest it. It never has been, and I think even the Wiki suggests it.
  4. D

can you give some ideas for raise metapods lvl ?

Make sure you have a Butterfree in your Pokedex. You can talk to the old lady near Viridian Forest's western area. You'll print the picture, and give it to her (don't worry, this doesn't remove the data) and she'll let you in a special training area. The Mons around here give ~70 XP per battle...
  5. D

First Shiny You Caught Yourself?!

It was a Zubat. Not suprising, considering how if the Pokemon games supported double/triple random battles, then your entire team would all be poisoned, confused and lying on the floor in a heap of limbs by the time you get to the first ladder.
  6. D

What is your favorite NPC

"I like shorts! They're easy and comfortable to wear!" Nintendo of America translation team: Keep grin.
  7. D

Where are the majority of PWO players from

Less than 1% of the population of Korea actually use the internet. It's about ~1000 people.
  8. D

Where are the majority of PWO players from

To specify: Europe, United Kingdom, Scotland (where all of the awful, greasy food that is made from newborn lambs' stomachs that you hear about).
  9. D

Kanto vs Johto wild pokemon

You don't get XP from battling other players yet. So you'll just have to stay in your home region until you reach a comfortable level. But if you got items in the original region that give you access to designated training areas in the new region, that would make sense. And if a new player...
  10. D

is there any way to earn pokemoney?

You can get small amounts of money from Wild Pokemon, though it's so little that it doesn't matter. But you can sell Pokemon to other players when you get access to Trade-areas, or by selling items you find (I'm not sure if you can get items from random Pokemon anymore) to shops. 1 random...
  11. D

Making starter Pokemon catchable.

I guess if they have an insanely low chance of being dropped in some areas, sure. I mean, people are just going to make Alt. accounts, and then trade starters to their main anyway (though this has been counteracted by there being a specific place for trading). It would be cool to accidentally...
  12. D

Types team

If you mean a team of one type, fire or electricity. They're both fast, and more Pokemon are physically-adapted than Specially-adapted. That means that in the end, they have an uperhand. Yes, Espeon is fast, but I can't have a full team of Espeon because that would be stupid because Espeon is...
  13. D

What do you think about this guys....

Gameplay over graphics; getting all skills and items to work, along with the negative xp, is a much, MUCH higher priority than giving all moves a basic animation that you're going to get sick of 7 casts/uses whatever later.
  14. D

Improving the battle system.

A lot of moves, like Softboiled (Hardboiled?) don't work. Chansey is the one and only Pokemon who you can really call a "healer", so I think it would stable the economy a little more. I get it that it doesn't work properly yet because of the infinite healing (ie, battle another player who you're...
  15. D

Please add Repels to the Game.

After I went through Mt. Moon (can't remember which game), I had about 2 Shiny Zubats. I know even that's really lucky, but I only actually fought Zubats. Infact, the 1st, now named "Asshat", was my first Shiny. As for Repels, I think that would make the game too easy. That sounds stupid, but I...
  16. D

Other Trainer Skills

I think Fishing is a good start for Trainer Skills (I don't know if it's been given another name, so I'll just call it that) I want to know what you guys would like to see as a Trainer Skill in the future. For me, it'd personally Farming from Ruby and Sapphire. It'll also add hold-items, so I'm...