Search results

1. M

Accent in PWO

Hi all. Im interesting to use accent. As you know in the spanish language, it is very usefull in the spanish. You just can use accents if you copy the phrase from external aplication and you paste it in the PWO's chat. if you try use accent the pwo cast á to a,é to e, etc. I hope your agree...
  2. M

Trade Suggestion

I think that It be good if we could to see the ID of pokemon in the moment of trade to compare with the ID shown by the other player. I hope that you undestand me. See you.
  3. M

TM's name

Hello world! It'd be good that in the inventory we can see the technique's name too, right from TM. Example TM 80 - Rock Slide: [attachment=3469] I hope that you apreciate my paint skills xD
  4. M

Release password

This is more or less that I'd want to express. I'd be a nice improvement.
  5. M

Release password

But a restriction to release a Pokemon may be a quitely for we the players. I just say that you can add the trade pw requeriment to the algorithm of release. Thanks for the answer.
  6. M

Release password

I'd like if I'd want to release a pokemon, the game requires trade password. I say it because... if someone try to hack your account and the person haven't the trade's password, he can release a pokemon without restriction and exist a lot evil people. See you PWO community.
  7. M

Bagpack scrollbar fix

Each bagpack's pocket uses the same scrollbar index. If I have many things in the Items's pocket and I move the scrollbar to use for example the Bicycle when I change of pocket, the scrollbar have the same index(it is low). My suggestion consists in set 0 when I change a pocket or use a...
  8. M

Pokemon Storage System(withdraw/deposit)

Hi. I open this topic to suggest something about the PC and the storage system. I'd like if we could order our pokemons, with the withdraw/deposit buttons when we open the PC. My Sugestion is due to I don't like for each time that I release a pokemon ALL POKEMONS Reorder to the left. With this...
  9. M

Larvitar Claim

I make this topic because in the moment that Larvitar Appear, the server shutdown -.-. There is any way to obtain it? -.- . Here is the screenshot. In the Image you can see to Larvitar appear and the server stat down. I Wait for answers.
  10. M

Game: What we are working on.

I don't know if this are the correct topic for my tip/request and I'm sorry if I'm displacing. my question is , if the developers can solve the stat's problem, which is , if I'm poisoned and I receive a hypnosis, the pokemon fall asleep. My point is: a stat should not step to other. If in the...