Search results

1. B

Shiny rate change

ok i thought it was all tied together depending on how much money is in circulation. Good news for broke people like me :P
  2. B

Easiest HR Catch Ever

Me- found Glalie, kinda freaked out and threw a ball without damaging <afraid to KO> and i caught it Me- found pineco, kinda freakedout and threw a ball <he'll selfdestruct> and i caught it Don't know if it was luck or HRs are easy to catch :o
  3. B

Shiny rate change

This is a good idea but there could be repercussions. What would the impact on the PWO economy be? Prices for key items like Surfboard could go back to the millions. I do think it is a good idea because a lot of membership users say "a Shiny a day" This could highly increase pokemons value. Im...
  4. B

How to Prevent and Report Hacking and Scamming

ill be sure to remember this.Is hacking and scamming common in PWO?
  5. B

New

so far this game is everything ive been looking for, and an awesome community!
  6. B

New

Hello im .Blaze_Ot Im new to the community and look forward to getting to meet you all. a few things people should know about me is 1: im a guy (surprise surprise) 2: im 21 (surprise surprise lol) 3: im a pokemon master so you better watch out lol I hope to see you around!
  7. B

Staff: Client Development

Maybe i should apply??? ;D