Search results

1. O

Your memorable screenshots?

.... choco... next year i will make you an april fool never seen before.. (too bad i wasn't online yesterday)
  2. O

I is back from a horrible fiery grave

i do remember you as well ray.... wellcome back!
  3. O

Wich S pokemon do you think is the most awesome S in PWO? :D

Re: Wich S pokemon do you think is the most awesome S in PWO (S)Grimer / (S)Muk are awesome... why? because green slime > purple slime!!!
  4. O

Web services: Security

Just saying... THAT is not true! due to many servers running now under linux there ARE already linux virusses.. but they are few they are mostly send via email to big companies, who run their servers under linux. but with growing linx distributions for the "normal" user there is a growing...
  5. O

Your memorable screenshots?

Yeah.. gotta post it here now, as well
  6. O

Game: Digletts Cave got shut down

Ok.. took me a while (busybusy) but it is fixed now!
  7. O

Map Tiling Problem, getting stuck because of it.

Hm.. did you change anything on your client that could possibly make problems? did you load a custom skin? did you delete all pwo data before reinstalling? did some GM teleport you somewhere else to test if the problem still exists then? can you provide a screenshot?
  8. O

DO you know this places?

and we have a lake of green goo in there where we cultivate shiny muk's... that's the reason for the fishing of muk is common there! (attention this is just a joke!)
  9. O

DO you know this places?

Note to myself.. we should rename it to Area51 Test-Area....
  10. O

my tablet makes strange things.. and to make a typo in forums is not so bad while a typo in a quest really bothers me
  11. O

whupsie. you really found a typo there *blush* fill fix it as soon as i can
  12. O

it is not forbidden to enter the caves. go and see for yourself. you can even still use it as shortcut but it will cost you to get behind the fence, where the police has shut down the path. it was just an announcement for the new stuff and a new repeatable quest. have fun everyone!
  13. O

Dear Citizens of Vermillion City We got recent information, that the authorities of Vermillion and Pewter City have recently shut down the trespassing through the Digletts Cave, which was long used as traveling route by many young trainers. It is officially announced, that the Digletts Cave...
  14. O

Reason for server downtime.

Generally they are hard and "round" ... well... literally xD (hard shell, round from ball-form) Pikachus ar VR... so it will be hard to exchange electrodes ... because team rocket now has caught all pikachus on the server.. that's why they are VR!
  15. O

Random

looks like a glitch to me and if you are abusing it, it would be a banable offense...
  16. O

I'd like my experience for my party pokemon reset to 0

NPC trainers give lots of EXP and you will be back leveling in almost NO time!
  17. O

Geodude question

in brocks arena it was the water that was spraying over onix (not geodude, when i remember right) that made him vulnerable to electrical attacks... but since geodude and onix are partial ground-type they are supposed to be immune to electrical attacks!
  18. O

Squall9 Returns!

That's a face i remember.. welcome back!
  19. O

Time it takes to flee - 3 seconds?

Well if you deactivate the battle intro in your options you can make it in 2 seconds...
  20. O

New light for PWO !

No mad... I ate the cookies... welcome anyway