Search results

1. ShinyMarill

[Closed] Extended Bird Party! (March 8 - March 15)

RE: Bird Party is Open and Extended! (March 8 - March 15) Thanks to everyone involved and good luck hunting to everybody! :3
  2. ShinyMarill

Bird Party in the Pewter Museum Holodeck Next Week (March 8 - March 11)

Thanks for the heads up! Looking forward to it.
  3. ShinyMarill

Been a while.

Welcome baaaaack~
  4. ShinyMarill

Catch of the year

Was so happy. C:
  5. ShinyMarill

Pwo 2017 Awards / Fnal Results /

RE: Pwo 2017 Rewards Members Smartest: Isguros Friendliest: Mr.Toweliiiiie Funniest: Mindless Coolest: Sevarg Best Debater: Isguros Comeback Player of the Year: Mangos Most Attractive Male: GawertyXL Of course. Most Attractive Female: Slicky Most Talkative...
  6. ShinyMarill

Ello.

Erro. :3
  7. ShinyMarill

Client Update 1.97.2

Thanks to everyone!
  8. ShinyMarill

Halloween Swarm Event (CLOSED)

RE: Halloween Swarm Event Big thanks to everyone on the team! <3 Yay <3
  9. ShinyMarill

Staff, thank you.

Yup.  That seems to be the case here.  And people still want to keep bashing staff and players who believe in this game.  Rofl.  Ungrateful peoples.  Yikes. Ps. I see what ya did there! Smart. <3
  10. ShinyMarill

Staff, thank you.

I just want to start with a quote.  A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success. Many of you know me as Penelope126. I joined this game in February of 2010.  Recently returned, I've found many of my friends have quit long ago.  Be it real...
  11. ShinyMarill

Fun Questions

Q: What's your fave Pokemon type? A: Gotta be fire. <3 Water's a close second. :3 Q: What Pokemon would you be if you had to be one? A: Ninetales. A sparkly one. I mean, it's so elegant. Q: Would you join Team Rocket if asked? A: Yes! I would definitely love being like Jessie and James...
  12. ShinyMarill

If you were a staff member, how would you contribute?

Design: Spawn Design Art Design Prioritize the existing to-do list Implementation: Spawn Calculations Testing the quest or Planning quests Helping players during event Community: Making announcements Answering help posts on forums Gathering feedback from players (survey or...
  13. ShinyMarill

Invisible sprites

Alrighty, it's working... XD Thanks a ton Jinji! And to everyone else who tried to help!
  14. ShinyMarill

Invisible sprites

Thanks for the help guys. Still not working. lols I give up.. Won't affect gameplay too much.
  15. ShinyMarill

Invisible sprites

Nope, not working. :c
  16. ShinyMarill

Invisible sprites

Both are at max, but sprites still aren't working.
  17. ShinyMarill

Invisible sprites

Sprites don't work. Not able to see other player sprites either. Uninstalled and reinstalled but still didn't work.
  18. ShinyMarill

This may be a shock...

Hey Dane :) It might be a little late for me posting this.. I didn't see this post.. I hope everything goes well for you and best wishes for your dad. You've been an awesome friend to me~ I'll miss you <3 And good luck with everything ^^ Hope you come back :D <3
  19. ShinyMarill

Kaiser's (temporary) departure

Re: Uncertain future... Kai, hope everything goes well, and I really hope your dad gets better soon. We'll miss you~ <3 Best wishes. :)
  20. ShinyMarill

5 pokemon you think should be added to the token shop

I love cute pokemon, so I would really like the baby prevolutions, such as Azurill, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Pichuto be back in the store! Not sure if Wynaut was there before. But other than that, I'd like: Leafeon Glaceon Starly/Staraptor Chimchar And maybe Happiny :))