Search results

1. M

Occult Day Event - List of (spoilers)

Spiritomb is also catchable in the Dungeons, just got one myself half an hour ago! :)
  2. M

Does Growlithe learns outrage

Your Growlithe won't learn outrage by leveling up. You need to evolve it into Arcanine and then teach it the move via move tutor. More info below: http://pwo-wiki.info/index.php?title=Arcanine
  3. M

Venture Forth into the Occult...[Event] CLOSED

Re: Venture Forth into the Occult...at your own Risk! [Event Thank you so much for yet another amusing event! :D Loving the tombstone quotes hahaha. Speaking of which just run into this little function argument call error or something I'm guessing.
  4. M

What's changed?

Welcome back! Well most important chages were those that you pointed out, they added friendship too. Most moves are working now, and there are TMs. There are also some move tutors around. And there are many changes in evolutionary methods (check the wiki out, but for instance golbat evolves...
  5. M

Weekend Event - Farside Valley calls for aid! *EVENT CLOSED*

Re: Weekend Event - Farside Valley calls for aid! Thanks for the heads up and for hosting the event! :D
  6. M

Weekend Event - Farside Valley calls for aid! *EVENT CLOSED*

Re: Weekend Event - Farside Valley calls for aid! I didn't find all those steps that hard, I think it was pretty fun! The maps look amazing and so vast! I am starting to go insane about the 40 digit code thingy, tried to convert to hex and/or numeric alphabet every sign, tried to get some weird...
  7. M

Short Halloween Pokemon Story

LOL *truestory*
  8. M

Hi, i got a fast question!

No problem, I'm glad to help. You can find the token store at Playerdex > PokéMart > Token Seller (Leftmost menu)
  9. M

Hi, i got a fast question!

Ok, let's take one at a time ;) Faster players are using a bike, you might not notice since the Lance sprite does not show a bike once it is in use, and I think neither do the "thug" sprite. You can obtain a bike ingame, it costs 500000 pokédollars. Those sprites were given to the players. I...
  10. M

Client freezes at startup

I know it's a typical answer, but did any of you try to run as admin? Good luck in any case! Also I guess it would be helpful to know which OS are you running.
  11. M

Hello guys :)

Welcome to the game, hope you find it as entertaining as most of us do :)
  12. M

DC in battle

I've felt the rage of someone dc-ing when the battle's in your hand. But with so many bugged battles, it would a huge punishment to people having to dc just because their game froze. Maybe some minutes instead of a full day, I don't know... But sure it is an issue.
  13. M

Most EPIC Starter Collection ever :P

Quite impressive dr, congratulations!
  14. M

Tecknical updates

I was about asking for the same thing, just bought some fresh waters and saw the only 1 hp restore thingy.
  15. M

Old account

Hi, welcome back! I think accounts which haven't been active for like 2 years were deleted.
  16. M

snore's healing power! :O

I was battling Ursaring at Mt Silver's 5th floor. Used an attack, which left Ursa with 10-15% HP top. Then he used snore, and regained health up to 80-85%. I thought maybe that was the actual damage of the attack (ice beam, from a lvl 98 Golduck with 30 sp atk), but in the next turn I used it...
  17. M

How much should the Monthly Transport Pass cost?

Price is right for me. I think we you actually "need" using the train system much is once you get all your 16 badges and have to got round the country battling gym npcs and others. And if you actually train at the highest lvl spots you'll get far more than 250k/month. I mean, I got almost 100k...
  18. M

Well its been a great year..

Happy New Year mate! Was a great year, met a lot of people, caught a lot of pokes... but next one will be even better :p
  19. M

Machamp & Flamethrower

Mine also is in the first spot, already taught that TM to some other pokes, idk what's happening.
  20. M

Happy New Year, Everybody!

Happy New Year everyone!! :D