Search results

1. sYYn

Display Token Store shiny odds; Make TS "daily deal" discount stack with MS discount.

Meh ill probably give it another shot in a minute, I think i spent 500 to get my (s) garde. I think I got him about 2/3 of the way in. edit: lol strikeout Yeah I dont intend to sell my TS shinies.
  2. sYYn

Display Token Store shiny odds; Make TS "daily deal" discount stack with MS discount.

As someone who just wasted 300 usd to roll for shiny trapinch, I would really like to know the odds before I roll again xD
  3. sYYn

Halloween swarm

Well, here we go again
  4. sYYn

Pwo Out of Context.

5. sYYn

Server costs.

You're asking why not to host a game on a shared-services VPS? For a game of this size(never really been more than 500 online at once), honestly, a dev or trusted party could probably host this on a backup laptop in their house. I doubt their hosting prices are still the same, either. Domain and...
  6. sYYn

Swarm

A week swarm would be nice bruh, I doubt ima pulla a croak before the events over :(
  7. sYYn

Stank

Hey man. I remember you from CyCx xat chat with HOF, dove and mantits. Thanks for saying hi
  8. sYYn

Community Spotlight Interview w/ Fadoka | #3 | The AOK Times

Best D/C in the biz. Long live Fadoka.
  9. sYYn

Finally got a Token Store shiny...

After years of returning and blowing more than I should I finally got an RALTS :) Couldnt be happier. Now all I need is Rai to complete my dream team. Shame about the IVs but i love him anyway.
  10. sYYn

Adding VR/Tier 3 Pokemon to Token Store

The token store is great, I love it and I'm sure many other people do too. I would suggest, for christmas season, to add some VR pokes to the token store (Pikachu, etc) at the same price point as Shuppet. I believe the allocation of micro trx ($1.50) would bring some traffic for the Christmas...
  11. sYYn

Old player returning :)

Hey, was around about 10 years ago and got scammed big, left a sour taste in my mouth for a while but here we are again on the shiny hunt :) Love all of the updates done to the game, cinnabar is incredible. See you around!