Search results

1. N

Hi Hello It's Me

Guess who's back? ;D ..well Im planning to play the game again while I'm busy on my thesis (I'm making a simulation game,that's my thesis)..I'm naliof333, old players call me nali for short..nice to meet you again guys! Happy Easter Sunday! ;) I know there's a lot of changes in the game so i...
  2. N

Problem in Graphics

Hello i have this problem in graphics since they updated the version of 1.8b (where the sprites of pokemon following you became smaller) My problem here is in vide card??
  3. N

No idea where to start

Hi..when you see naliorf333 in game thats not me anymore due to this http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=10312 ..i tried to wake up until 2 AM but the twitter said the down time will extend until unknown time, and i felt asleep already....just want to say good bye or...
  4. N

More! More Player :D

Today, i see again that the server is full unlike last few days the maximum number of players is 400+.. so having a full server it means there are 800 players who is playing the game again,..congratz PWO..more Power, more Updates.. ;) and Yes i can't enter the game because of full server...
  5. N

Can not log in on my Laptop

Since morning i cant access the game on my laptop even the game is online,.at first, i disconnected in the game then when i tried to log in again, it saying Can not connect to PWO blah blah blah...Then i tried to go in computer shop and i tried to log in there and it works,.so the problem is in...
  6. N

Can't see the banner/signature

i cant see my banner on my new posts, but on my older post i can see it,. as you see in my old shop there's banner on it but in my new shop there's none,anyone can help me?, :-\ Thanks in advance
  7. N

Can't see the banner/signature

i cant see my banner on my new posts, but on my older post i can see it,. as you see in my old shop there's banner on it but in my new shop there's none,anyone can help me?, :-\ Thanks in advance
  8. N

sometimes stuck in authenticating, sometimes not

hello, im experiencing a problem with my internet connection, i tried to play it in our home and sometimes im stuck in authenticating sometimes i can play,.but most of the time im stuck in authent,.is there any possible solution with my problem? ???
  9. N

Stuck in Authenticating

I planned to change the mac address of the wimax in our com shop to make it 2 mbps,. but after i changed it i can play pwo,.im stuck in authenticating..do i need to have random mac address again?
  10. N

Playing the game with joystick

is it allright to use the game using joystick??cause i read a comment in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxQvEajh6kM
  11. N

2 types of ban?

are there 2 types of ban?,IP ban and account ban?,if yes when would the IP ban happen and also in account ban?,
  12. N

Having same IP

i want to ask if its ok if we have same IP address at the same time because im playing in computer shop when mon-fri and the owner of the shop also playing the game...so is it ok?,or the IP will get ban?
  13. N

Stuck at authenticating

i know that its not recommend to make a topic about this one but i cant log-in now,but the server is online..im stuck at authenticating..so anyone suffering this problem too?,
  14. N

I bought a MS this Feb

My MS will expire in March 11,.dont you think its unfair because its not 30 days at all since February have only 28 days and a MS should have 30 days?
  15. N

Problem in Graphics, Please Help

Does anyone know why im having this graphics problem  ???
  16. N

Staffs help me, I've been kicked

ok, i've been kicked coz its said username already in the server or something like that,but what i just did was,,,...before that happen, i ate a lunch  and i was kick because of being AFK,then i type /quit,after that i used my other laptop,in here i log in but stuck in authenticating,i opened...
  17. N

New Server?

I dont know if this topic is just alright or not..i want to ask/know if there's a new server that will be realesed after the registration on jan 20,.coz every time the server is online,the server is always full and the others cant play,. and after the registration on jan 20,the number of players...
  18. N

Help, can't connect to the server

I can't connect to the server,.did i get ban?,.i look in the server status and its said its online...